Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Buy Android Apps From Play Store With Naira (images) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Buy Android Apps From Play Store With Naira (images) (676 Views)

How To Purchase Starlink With Naira Card-- Help / How can I Purchase Premium Apps From Google Playstore In Nigeria? / Your One Stop IT Store with 10000+ sales! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Android Apps From Play Store With Naira (images) by HotnaijaMarket(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Not long ago, Google added a feature that enables we Nigerians to purchase apps and pay for in app coins from play store with Naira. That is you pay with the dollar equivalent price in Naira. And you will agree with me that before now, the dollar sign on paid apps are usually a turn off to most Nigerians making them to always seek for the free alternatives, tricks which is usually long and stressful.

naira on play store

A typical example is the candy crush game. Where you either pay for coins or go the way of Facebook invite to buy more life. And since the feature makes in-app purchases easier, i foresee a lot of Nigerians ready to spend thousands of Naira buying in-app game coins.

See: Top 5 Hot Mobile Apps For Free HD Movie Streaming

Today, I will walk you through step by step on how to purchase your favorite apps and games from play store with our local currency (Naira). So if you haven't started doing that, and have an app you wish to purchase from the Android store for your device, lets proceed.
How To Buy Apps & Games From Play Store With Naira

==>1. First, Launch play store app or Click Here to visit from your mobile browser.
==>2. Login with your details if you haven't already

==>3. Click on the search bar at the top of the screen and enter the name of the App you want to purchase.
play store paid App in naira
==>4. Select the supposed App from the search result. It will open up and you should now see the Naira equivalent price of the app written on a Buy Now button.

==>5. Click on the button, then hit continue.

==>6. Select Add credit or debit card. Or if you have a gift code, pick Redeem instead and insert code. (follow link to see images @ http://www.techdavids.com/2015/10/how-to-buy-android-apps-from-play-store-with-naira.html#.WrkPvNQwhkg

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Open Box 32gb Iphone 7 150k / I Need A Cheap Laptop With 4gb Ram And Above. Max Budget Is 40k / Samsung S4 For Sale @18000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.