Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) (40764 Views)

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by gtown: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Something tells me I will meet you someday
You are nobody yet, but you can't bear these little hit. Have you ever consider yourself being Buhari while someone reel out all those things on you?
I am pleading with you on two kneels, where can I meet you? For the sake of God you believe in, just tell me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by Motion123(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
This came after T.Y's comments Its a confirmation that we are truly in a shithole

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
xcolanto:
How can the so called Nigerian army be on an operation in a state and yet armed militia keep attacking, killing and murdering people without being noticed not to talk of arrested or shot at?
Am beginning to think T.Y danjuma was right on the military being tribal, partisan and biased in the fight against herdsmen and the will to put the conflict to a halt.
Buhari has failed in uniting this nation!
We are more divided as a people than ever before.
To think that he pulled this off in 2 and half years is catastrophic for a man seeking power for 12 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Life is this shithole country has suddenly become quick and brutish under this clueless and helpless old man

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
nograv:

You Sharap..

Take your own advice
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
ODVanguard:

You must be high, dude. Abi since when did Yoruba people start going on a rampage and machetting people? Look here, this silly attempt at blackmail by you ipigs won't fly. Small time you will tell us our votes were insignificant in electing Buhari, yet when it suits you, you turn around and credit us for electing him. All of una dey crase.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by freeboyhenry(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
CriticMaestro:
How to treat a fulani herdsman, give him a ride and boom

Please how can someone post something on nairaland to be published
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
buhari- a complete failure to democracy

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by wakeupafricanyo: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by Kazal999: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
They need to declare this idiot set of people terrorist group ooo...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by daroz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
What is wrong with these Taraba and Benue people ? Can’t they just declare war on these demonic Fulani people and start killing anyone they see? Are they not just tired of complaining to this deaf , stupid and wicked Buhari?
Infact the whole country should declare war on these deadly Fulani blood sucking demons and eradicate them from our land.

God Punish Buhari

God punish All the Fulani people (both herds men and non herds men )

God punish the Nigerian Army for taking side with the killers.

I am very much disappointed at all the southerners in the Nigerian Army .
But above all, I am most disappointed at the Vice President of the Federal Rebublic of Nigeria , Pastor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Im i the only one seeing only two people hurt
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by Bobbywallexino(m): 1:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Get ur PVCs ready! Buhari, the herdsmen leader must be voted out in 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by 9inches(m): 1:37am On Mar 27, 2018
I know my village home vigilantee in Anambra will never surrender their guns to this Daura buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:49am On Mar 27, 2018
They called Nnamdi Kanu names, they called us the 5 percenters, that we do not know how to play politics by supporting GEJ; even though his government was just as corrupt as any other government that have ruled / govern this country, He was far better than this Islamic bigot called Buhari.

Twenty nineteen election will be rigged, then Oga Buhari will complete the total destruction of this Country, hopefully Una go learn Una lesson after his tenure..

May there souls RIP

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by truthfulmallam(m): 4:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Some of u here on nairaland and other peaceful parts of the country don't know exactly what we face in our local communities , villages and farms in this areas, especially when u are not their religious person. Some of us have been threatened to support the government openly or we will be killed. Who are we? We live in fear. No one to complain to. Nobody to run to. Even to post real pictures of our issues like cows eating up our crops, attack on our women, we are afraid. If they know u post it, they will attack u. If u tell police, army, nothing will happen. Pray for us Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by truthfulmallam(m): 4:47am On Mar 27, 2018
vertueptime:

Two people no bi human beings?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by CriticMaestro: 5:53am On Mar 27, 2018
freeboyhenry:

Please how can someone post something on nairaland to be published
create a thread
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2018
GoroTango:
Cattle colonies, more cattle colonies and still more colonies or the violence will never stop. After this any single herdsman caught grazing his cows in the open will face the Consequences of the law

you can't even say that and mean it. fooolani man.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 27, 2018
the north is fast heading south!
defend yourselves or end up in early graves!!
#i stand with Danjuma !!!
#even sagay & the law concurs.
#nig needs a president.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by adanny01(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2018
ODVanguard:

You must be high, dude. Abi since when did Yoruba people start going on a rampage and machetting people? Look here, this silly attempt at blackmail by you ipigs won't fly. Small time you will tell us our votes were insignificant in electing Buhari, yet when it suits you, you turn around and credit us for electing him. All of una dey crase.

I like the meme but it is missing the, "who's next?"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by Jflex07(m): 6:38am On Mar 27, 2018
vertueptime:
so two people no be human being.. you be buhari supporter wey no get conscience.. Fulani herdsmen fall on you

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Thunda faya all coneheads.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by namfav(m): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2018
90% of what is being given out does not tell 100% of the story and 99% of those foaming at the mouth are people that are not concerned about vicims, fulani or non fulani, they are buafra apologists, anti buhari propagandists and anti fulani hate mongers who are warriors in the comforts of there homes, such people are a waste of the time.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2018
patrickkkk:
And the military Will come to say those affected should be law abiding! Is this how the citizens will continue to be law abiding to be butchered to death? ?? Where is the military or police to rescue these ones? I quote " IF U WAIT FOR THE SOLDIERS U WILL ALL DIE "
The military don't even know what law abiding means. They are bunch of morons

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2018
truthfulmallam:
Some of u here on nairaland and other peaceful parts of the country don't know exactly what we face in our local communities , villages and farms in this areas, especially when u are not their religious person. Some of us have been threatened to support the government openly or we will be killed. Who are we? We live in fear. No one to complain to. Nobody to run to. Even to post real pictures of our issues like cows eating up our crops, attack on our women, we are afraid. If they know u post it, they will attack u. If u tell police, army, nothing will happen. Pray for us Nigeria

Dont u ppl have charm or good worriors among u? Stop crying like a baby someone got to start the war .

Attack before they attack u again. Kill anything killable among them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by Arabiyyas: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by phazotron(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2018
This is genocide supported by the army. Upon all the prayers God has refused to intervene. The country is on the way down. I think It's time to expel buhari from also rock.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
daroz:
What is wrong with these Taraba and Benue people ? Can’t they just declare war on these demonic Fulani people and start killing anyone they see? Are they not just tired of complaining to this deaf , stupid and wicked Buhari?
Infact the whole country should declare war on these deadly Fulani blood sucking demons and eradicate them from our land.

God Punish Buhari

God punish All the Fulani people (both herds men and non herds men )

God punish the Nigerian Army for taking side with the killers.

I am very much disappointed at all the southerners in the Nigerian Army .
But above all, I am most disappointed at the Vice President of the Federal Rebublic of Nigeria , Pastor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
This is madness. Danjuma was right aftetall

Danjuma the murderous bastard is cursed

He and his people would continue to suffer till they atone for their foolishness

Same with the idiotic mass murderer Gowon

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bede2u:
Why are we afraid of a Federal Republic of South Nigeria?
We have lagos
We have the smart yorubas.
We have the industrious Igbos and their coal and limestone (my people)
We have the beautiful ibibios
And the oil rich Ijaws
We would surpass south africa within 10 years while Nigeria (the 19 northern states)go dey battle with Niger republic who go mumu pass.

There is no "Southern Nigeria" republic nonsense pls

You have Biafra, You have oduduwa, You have Benin kingdom, you Tiv kingdom
etc

Everyone sort yourself out, simple
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sagay212:
Nigerians, especially southerners must ensure that buhari is sent back to his village in 2019 and ensure power return to the south. If power doesn't return to the south, these Fulani herdsmen won't stop their madness of killing people anyhow they like. They are doing this because they are getting the support of their miyetti Allah masters. Once power comes to the south and the nigerian army and police is overhauled with the competent people in the right positions, these Fulani killers will be dealt with mercilessly as there will be nobody to cover up and support them. They will be cut to size. Why are they not misbehaving in Ghana and other countries? It's because they are not getting govt supports.

There is no Southern what ever nonsense pls

Your country is already in the hands of terrorists, with new Buhari (jubril) as president
They would use their hand to destroy the country themselves
After which Biafra and other nations reemerge
Nothing anyone can do about this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held / Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.