Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos (524 Views)

Robust Yet Affordable Webdesign / Get A Quality And Professional Website Webdesign Service. 29% PROMO! / Webdesign/blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by internetpo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hey!

Are you interested in acquiring web design skills?
Do you intend becoming a developer/programmer?
Do you want to earn full time or part time income from IT, particularly website design?

Siscomedia Ltd, owners of ReliablehostNg.com Will be organising a 1 - day practical web design course
on Sat 28th April, 2018 in Lagos.

Come learn how to use the world's most Popular content management system - Wordpress! to develop
stunning and functional websites, from Simple websites like blogs to fully functional complex sites like
social network, e.g facebook.

Admission is free and there would be free resources and Bonus gift to the best performing student.

Registration is open here
https://reliablehostng.com/clientsarea/free-website-training.php

See you there!
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by internetpo(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Registration is still open for interested participants.

Hurry, its this saturday.

Free website training link
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by CodeTitan1439(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2018
nice one
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by internetpo(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2018
CodeTitan1439:
nice one

Yeah! Thanks. help spread the message, if you wont be there.
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by internetpo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Training kicks off 2mrw by 9.30,
Will you be there?

Free website training link
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by internetpo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Our Programme is back again for the 2nd month running.

Will you Join this time?
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by kingthreat(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
So web design is so easy that they learn it in one day? No wonder quacks everywhere. Including the organizer. No wonder his site is like dustbin
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by internetpo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
kingthreat:
So web design is so easy that they learn it in one day? No wonder quacks everywhere. Including the organizer. No wonder his site is like dustbin

Hey Kid! You should just have read and moved on. This course is not for "experts" like you. No where did we ever say attendees will become "experts" like you in one day. Thanks for your criticism of our website. It can only make us better.

The programme is actually for those willing to learn the rudiments of website design and we'll give it our best shot. Attendees should come prepared for live practicals (trainings) as we'll develop a complete website on that day, from scratch to finish!
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by kingthreat(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
internetpo:

Hey Kid! You should just have read and moved on. This course is not for "experts" like you. No where did we ever say attendees will become "experts" like you in one day. Thanks for your criticism of our website. It can only make us better.

The programme is actually for those willing to learn the rudiments of website design and we'll give it our best shot. Attendees should come prepared for live practicals (trainings) as we'll develop a complete website on that day, from scratch to finish!

Bloody aśswipe calling me kid because I exposed the mediocrity of your skill. For y'all here. Web development is not beans. I learn via self-study and i am still learning till date. Dont let these quacks teach you shýt and waste your time. Enrol on Lynda.com to help yourselves. No beef. No hating. Just plain truth
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by internetpo(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2018
kingthreat:

Bloody aśswipe calling me kid because I exposed the mediocrity of your skill. For y'all here. Web development is not beans. I learn via self-study and i am still learning till date. Dont let these quacks teach you shýt and waste your time. Enrol on Lynda.com to help yourselves. No beef. No hating. Just plain truth

Hey Kid! Stop being stupid and foaming on the mouth unnecessarily. Lynda.com is cool. But we are not teaching web development. Its webdesign. There's a difference. You have been given the audience you so desperately desire. Don't derail this thread further. If you have to bash us any further in other for your daily bread to be guaranteed open a new thread to do so.
Re: Free 1-day Practical Webdesign Training In Surulere, Lagos by kingthreat(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2018
internetpo:

Hey Kid! Stop being stupid and foaming on the mouth unnecessarily. Lynda.com is cool. But we are not teaching web development. Its webdesign. There's a difference. You have been given the audience you so desperately desire. Don't derail this thread further. If you have to bash us any further in other for your daily bread to be guaranteed open a new thread to do so.

Mediocre

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Websites(blogs) At Betaflip.com.ng / Best Wordpress Hosting In 2018 / Looking For Someone That Can Copy Over 3k Prod Listing From Another Site To Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.