Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page (874 Views)

Payoneer Disabled The 'make A Payment' option? / Payoneer's "Make A Payment" Option No Longer Active / How To Integrate A Payment Gateway In Your Site/blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by Tonybills(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
hi friends,
please i want to be guided on how to integrate a good payment gateway in my sales page and website. good suggestions and advise are highly welcome.
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by polimaf(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
check paystack.. they will help you with the processes..
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by Donald3d(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tonybills:
hi friends,
please i want to be guided on how to integrate a good payment gateway in my sales page and website. good suggestions and advise are highly welcome.
I integrate for people.You can contact me
I can also guide you to integrate on your own .But I need more info.What platform is your site on etc .
Kindly contact me
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by godwinweb(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
there are many payment gatewaay you can integrate in website..but i recommend paystack or paypal..you may find it difficult integrating it but not to worry we can help you and can also teach you. call or whatsapp 090 60 141 365
Tonybills:
hi friends,
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by Tonybills(m): 1:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Donald3d:
I integrate for people.You can contact me
I can also guide you to integrate on your own .But I need more info.What platform is your site on etc .
Kindly contact me

is a landing page for now am planning to build a site and it will still require a payment gateway.
the platform is on infinityfree.com
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by Tonybills(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2018
please who knows about Globalpay as a payment gateway.
How reliable are they please.

your kind contributions will be appreciated
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by Tonybills(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
polimaf:
check paystack.. they will help you with the processes..

i just checked their sites. they have a nice interface but the question here is
1. do they charge for transactions
2. and are they reliable in terms of transferring your money to your Nigerian account
3. please have you had any issue with them before if yes can you please share it
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by godwinweb(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Yes they charge but is little..in terms of reliable yes they are cuz ones the money comes it goes direct to ur acc.. I never had any issues with paystack I use for my clients..i advice you go for it
Tonybills:

2. and are they reliable in terms of transferring your money to your Nigerian account
3. please have you had any issue with them before if yes can you please share it
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by polimaf(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tonybills:

They charge 2% per transaction.. or thereabout.. a friend of mine use them on his website yesharvest.com
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by Tonybills(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
godwinweb:
Yes they charge but is little..in terms of reliable yes they are cuz ones the money comes it goes direct to ur acc.. I never had any issues with paystack I use for my clients..i advice you go for it

thanks
have registered with them though the account is under verification.

i will contact you incase of any challenge
Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by godwinweb(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ok
Tonybills:

thanks

Re: Plz How Do I Integrate A Payment Gateway For Website And Sales Page by Gentlevin: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Tonybills:

thanks

Bro did u finally succeed in using paystack?....

How did it go with the verification?

(1) (Reply)

A Level 2 UK Fiverr Account For Sale / I Want To Invest In Any Good Business That Has Been Running For Over 12 Months / 25 Or 30 Tons Truck Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.