Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (69024 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by maxiuc(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
For some people blaming the man for taking the issue to media didn't know the efforts the Man has put in place to make sure everything works well

For his father to have gone to the extent of placing a curse on her means Tboss actually did something Terrific

By the way wetin the man find go Romania
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by omojesu202(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
givan:
Her father is ugly from within. Even more ugly on the outside. I wish her success.

just go n marry her now, let's see if u survive it...
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
That logic doesn't hold. When I was younger (17 years) my father was on the verge of separating with my mother and took me to his station (he was working outside Lagos)... his intention was for me to accept his new "wife"... after a few weeks I got fed up and decided to go back to Lagos and the man started raining curses on me just because I wanted to leave.... and refuse to pay my school fees (200, 300 & 400 level).

maxiuc:
For some people blaming the man for taking the issue to media didn't know the efforts the Man has put in place to make sure everything works well

For his father to have gone to the extent of placing a curse on her means Tboss actually did something Terrific

By the way wetin the man find go Romania
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Freeman59: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
I'm glad there are still people who can see how far technology is telling on our lives.... Let's all try not to overdo things.

HungerBAD:
Plenty of blames to go round.

But the bottom line is that, modernization is causing more harm to the family unit than any good.

The internet has belittled the family values so much , that a father can throw a scud missile online to his daughter,and in reply,the daughter can throw back a rocket launcher at her father.

The other day, a man in Enugu went online to disown his son for ganging up with his enemies to deprive him of his dream to become a king.

Even families only talk to each other online now.

Simi's mother was telling her on her IG page to jokingly give her the dress she was wearing,and today Mayorkun's mom was advising him not to bring a baby mama home on the internet.

Welcome to the modern family.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Unlimited22: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
HungerBAD:

But the bottom line is that, modernization is causing more harm to the family unit than any good.

The internet has belittled the family values so much , that a father can throw a scud missile online to his daughter,and in reply,the daughter can throw back a rocket launcher at her father.

The other day, a man in Enugu went online to disown his son for ganging up with his enemies to deprive him of his dream to become a king.

Simi's mother was telling her on her IG page to jokingly give her the dress she was wearing,and today Mayorkun's mom was advising him not to bring a baby mama home on the internet.

First madridguy, now you.
It's really amazing how intelligent these guys are when they're not senselessly defending Buhari.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by NairaMaster1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
HungerBAD:

I think TBoss got it wrong by disrespecting the man on social media after his wedding. That's not civilization. Even the Americans won't be that stupid. I bet you she's in a mess already. That course is toxic.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
“Like a darting sparrow, like a flying swallow, so an undeserved curse never arrives.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭26:2‬ ‭CEB‬‬

The operative word here is “undeserved”. In this era of grace, old people can curse all they want. If it’s unwarranted, it won’t stand. Don’t trust me. Trust God’s words. Well, I don’t like arguing the Bible. I’ve said my own. Her father’s curse won’t stand. Simple!

Also lemme drop this here..

“But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So read this article again and show me how his curse will stand?

obataokenwa:
pls dont ever think your parents curse is not effective. You can use that quotation on mere street curses and not a curse from old people.
Exo 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by NairaMaster1(m): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2018
delugajackson:
Family values are going down the drain by the day. This is a classic result of bad parenting.

Well, who knows tomorrow, she's got her private jet boyfriends on the go.

No, we think we are civilized and our parents are outdated. How can she be toxic to her father on social media because of one useless bbnaija runner up. She's in for it. After all we celebrate baby mamma... A glorify result of prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2018
CSTR2:
This tboss too fine abeg.

Wetin na?

If you see Caro Danjuma for real life that mean sey you go sing national anthem for am.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by MizCharm: 12:41am On Mar 27, 2018
stane007:

Recall that we reported yesterday that Engr. Vincent Idowu, a Civil Engineering lecturer at Ambrose Ali University, married a 400 level student of the school.
So,lecturers and students are allowed to carry on and so openly to the extent of marriage, and the lecturer is not sanctioned? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
This isn't normal. This isn't sane.This is called sexual harassment. At least that's what they called it in Monica and Bill Clinton's case. What do I know?
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by smith666999(m): 12:45am On Mar 27, 2018
TBons in her room right now...

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by class0247: 12:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Curse from parent are usually very bad. Now Tboss, your father is your father, no matter what your mother must have told you or what must have happened. Be wise and make peace with your father and encourage your siblings to do the same. I see a lot of mixed children here in Europe who want to come to Nigeria and find their Father even if their father ran away from them. A lot have already united with their parent.
Don't be deceived, that is your biological father not just any man

Try and go to that man now and tell him that you are sorry and you want him back in your life and see if he will not kill a cow to celebrate you

It hurt so much when children don't want to associate with their father or mother because what they must have held but if you are popusely doing that to hurt him it will also affect you in life

It is very important you make peace with that man and forgive him with all your heart. If Hr dies tomorrow you will regret not making peace with him

Any man you want to marry now, if he is a sensible man must request to see your father and your bride price have to be paid to him and he will blessed the marriage. That is how things are done

Or else you want to marry and later turn your own children against their father in future.Be wise
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by mandate12: 12:50am On Mar 27, 2018
This man sounds really pained. A lot must have gone wrong. I really feel for him
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by sigmundfreud(m): 1:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Not all that glitter is gold... I just pity this people sometimes.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by baby124: 2:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Very stupid and useless father with useless and senseless curses. Sorry Tboss that you had to live life with such a parent. Na wa o. God was very good and blessed me with a father. These ones are just agbako papa.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 27, 2018
I must say you are a big fool @VincentIdowu for the love of Tboss I am not supposed to insult her father.... But it's better to be fatherless than to have an irresponsible father who only knows how to bring there children down and rain curses on them. I pray you have a happy life with your new wife.

Mumu Papa

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by J2381: 4:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Never knew Tboss is having daddy issues. Damn! Wonder what went wrong. lipsrsealed
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 27, 2018
Chai. She was right. She has the most dangerous family.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Idowuh(m): 5:44am On Mar 27, 2018
baba ti binu o
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by aalangel(f): 5:49am On Mar 27, 2018
She had better go and beg her father. That was a curse.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 27, 2018
I would have thought his beef would be with their mother. But with his kids? That's all shades of effed up.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by davidadenrele: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Papiikush:
I didn't expect anything less from a slut.

Though her father is a dumb old fool for embarrassing his daughters to the world but nevertheless, if your father is being a kid, you have to shown him age doesn't equate maturity.

Bunch of dummies...What a shamless family

In as much i agreed with you but calling the TBoss father an old fool should be out of it, may your own parents never caused you,.....Amen one of the most irreversable cusrses in life is a the curse of a parents on their own chidren, the first commandement with a promise in the bible is honour your father and mother that your days be long!!! Proverb 10.1 says a wise child brings joy to his father a foolish child brings griefs to her mother, why is it so complusory that our parents blesses our union, and marriages, oir success because there are our own little God on earth, they have been given authority by God to lead us how they now do it, they will give account to God, to successed in life go to your parents, honour them, love them, respect them, continually seek for their blessing you will see what will be the outcome of old age, but to shame them, despised them......hmmn no prophet will erase their curse one's life, not even G.O Adeboye, or D.K Olukoya, if i were TBoss i will ran with my two legs as fast as possible and ask for my father's blessing where thats Airtel advert of mama rainbow praying for he's own son on phone.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by zinaunreal(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2018
See tboss step mummy grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by adedejihollas(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2018
ok oooo
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by godofuck231: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2018
stane007:
It seems the second runner-up of the 2017 edition of Big Brother Naija, TBoss is shading her father, Engr. Vincent Idowu, shortly after photos of his wedding ceremony went viral.

Recall that we reported yesterday that Engr. Vincent Idowu, a Civil Engineering lecturer at Ambrose Ali University, married a 400 level student of the school.

Speculation of a shade possibly for her father, came after we saw a photo TBoss shared on her Instagram page which reads 'some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family'.

Recall that a post linked to TBoss' father, Engr Vincent Idowu earlier today, reads;

”When destiny smiles on someone, he forgets that there is life elsewhere. If I look like a roasted goat on my wedding day, that’s cool but that writer will soon become a resident of a subcity where people with severed limbs, broken bones, amputations, stinking blind and lame reside. THIS IS A PROMISE.

I live a humble, private life and did not intimate TBoss or any of her siblings of my plan to remarry in accordance with my tradition/custom. Furthermore, I did not make public or post anything about my marriage.

I am starting a new beginning and clearing the slate of all the wrong decisions I made in my life. I just want to forget Tokunbor (TBoss) and her siblings and start life afresh for all its worth. If and wherever Tboss and any of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them. So shall it be by the power vested on me by God Almighty”.

https://lailasnews.com/is-tboss-shading-her-father/

The ancestors are awaiting to execute the orders of her father, waitttttt........ , waitingggggg.......... steadyyyyyyyy........

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by obataokenwa(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
“Like a darting sparrow, like a flying swallow, so an undeserved curse never arrives.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭26:2‬ ‭CEB‬‬

The operative word here is “undeserved”. In this era of grace, old people can curse all they want. If it’s unwarranted, it won’t stand. Don’t trust me. Trust God’s words. Well, I don’t like arguing the Bible. I’ve said my own. Her father’s curse won’t stand. Simple!

Also lemme drop this here..

“But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So read this article again and show me how his curse will stand?

You think that old man is a fool to just curse his own children? Those guys must have made the man bitter and angry with them. I believe they neglected their own father as the man stated in the last time he saw them and so. He also stated that he want to start a new life and forget about them which means they never regarded him as their father
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by victorazyvictor(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2018
CSTR2:
This tboss too fine abeg.
Wetin na?
Is obvious you get eyes defection.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Tellemall: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2018
Mcreloaded:
Please sir I can only plead for you to return the curse as I can only imagine what you must have gone through but no matter what you went through in the hands of your children and their mother it is never enough to lay a curse on them and publicly at that.
I implore you to publicly rescind the curse and hopefully soon God will bless you with children from your new wife and your older children will also forgive you for what ever they think you might have done to them knowingly or unknowingly.

What makes you think he went through any thing?

From the looks of it he is a chronic abuser and finally they get to speak out. A man who curses so easily must be the offender of his family, otherwise they wouldn't have a problem with him.

The problem with Africans is the mentality that men don't talk and that they are generally not to blame. Under this guise many evil African men perpetrate mischief but once it is aired they resort to cursing and the rest of them (African men, too) sit back and say, hmmm he must have gone through a lot. There is a high possibility they left him because of this attitude of his. He sounds like the sort of man any child* should abandon.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
Papiikush:
I didn't expect anything less from a slut.

Though her father is a dumb old fool for embarrassing his daughters to the world but nevertheless, if your father is being a kid, you have to shown him age doesn't equate maturity.

Bunch of dummies...What a shamless family

You make valid points most times, but you embellish them with swear words and insult. You mustn't be crude like that all the time.
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by Nature8(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her by BlueScholar(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2018
HungerBAD:

real talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) / Mercy Vs Tacha Ciroc Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.