Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos (50736 Views)

Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wow! Not all miracles were performed by “biblical magic” surely.

SOME HUMANS are TRULY INTELLIGENT. kiss

Where are those waiting for “Easter”?
Una don carry “palm wine” finish? cheesy

Arghhhhhh! Jesus is coming again.
He is killed EVERY year, he ressurects EVERY YEAR and yet his SECOND COMING is still pending.

MOST HUMAN are TRULY DAFT! grin
Especially the “religious” ones!

2 Likes

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by anyicash(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
To God be the Glory.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Empiree: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Josephjnr:
I can't just imagine life without science. I'm happy and grateful to be born in the age of science.
Every Age had solution to their problems. I am sure diseases worst than this happened in medieval time and they resolved it with what they had available to them.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by scarletkinq(m): 12:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Osahon7:

Wrong man....thats Amelobastoma..
Kudos to the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons that did the Job.
#Proud to the a Future Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon ����
Mr man stop blowing ur trumpet nobody give a flying pigs fvck

NB
Mods stop changing my fvcks to bleep I don't like it
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by selfemployed(m): 1:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Where can this surgery be done and how much does it cost. I know some one being threatened by this kind of facial tumor
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Josephjnr:
I can't just imagine life without science. I'm happy and grateful to be born in the age of science.
allow boko haram here ur testimony.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa ajepako Pele o
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Fitnessman(m): 2:16am On Mar 27, 2018
God is definitely to be praised
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by nextstep(m): 3:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Josephjnr:

Of course I'm going to add: it's a good thing too... religion would have just recommended she live with it, and that it was a curse/burden from some omniscient being, usually in response to something bad she or somebody else did.

1 Like

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 27, 2018
AnanseK:

Ameloblastomas can be so disfiguring. The surgeons have done a good job.

Congratulations to the lady and the skillful Health professionals.
She was operated upon by Dr Gary Parker, a consultant oral & maxillofacial surgeon who is also d chief medical officer of mercy ships hospital owned by Don Stephen, an American. He is a dentist and oral & maxillofacial surgery is a branch of Dentistry. D operation was done free of charge. Dr Parker has been on d ship (d hospital is housed in a ship) for almost 38 years, volunteering free surgeries to the needy. In fact, he got married on d ship and also raised his two children on d ship. He has been given award for his humanitarian work by d American school of dentistry he graduated from.

2 Likes

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 27, 2018
selfemployed:
Where can this surgery be done and how much does it cost. I know some one being threatened by this kind of facial tumor
In all teaching hospitals and federal medical centres in Nigeria, there are dental centres/clinics. Go there and it will be done by an oral & maxillofacial surgeon. Just be financially buoyant; it can still be done in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by lilcutie8916(m): 4:21am On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
All thanks to God...
more like all thanks to the doctors who performed the surgery and the people who spent their lives researching and developing said treatments.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 4:32am On Mar 27, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

I thought, I was the only one that do get angry about that statement. How can human being bless God. Some people are going loco.
English is your problem. To bless means to glorify, praise or extol. Don't you praise God?
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 4:33am On Mar 27, 2018
slimmoney:
hw is it possible for human being to bless God
English is your problem. To bless means to glorify, praise or extol. Don't you praise God?
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 4:35am On Mar 27, 2018
MrMoney007:

Abeg, how can you bless God? all these as$hole Christians
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Sarang(f): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Chai! must have been so hard
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Ijeluv82(f): 6:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Thank God for a successful operation.....
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 27, 2018
scarletkinq:
Mr man stop blowing ur trumpet nobody give a flying pigs fvck

NB
Mods stop changing my fvcks to bleep I don't like it
am proud of what i do man... If you don't like your job, use the exit door
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by AnanseK(m): 6:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Mandeyy:
She was operated upon by Dr Gary Parker, a consultant oral & maxillofacial surgeon who is also d chief medical officer of mercy ships hospital owned by Don Stephen, an American. He is a dentist and oral & maxillofacial surgery is a branch of Dentistry. D operation was done free of charge. Dr Parker has been on d ship (d hospital is housed in a ship) for almost 38 years, volunteering free surgeries to the needy. In fact, he got married on d ship and also raised his two children on d ship. He has been given award for his humanitarian work by d American school of dentistry he graduated from.

Thanks so much for the info. A great man Dr. Parker , a lover of humanity.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Josephjnr(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2018
nextstep:

Of course I'm going to add: it's a good thing too... religion would have just recommended she live with it, and that it was a curse/burden from some omniscient being, usually in response to something bad she or somebody else did.

Dude,I used to blame people who believe in superstition but after reading so much about human history and superstition,I realized that we employ those patterns to explain away things that we couldn't explain and that nature in humanity is difficult to let go.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by MrMoney007: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2018
ireneidiva:

I'm happy you know your problem, you just got stupid enough to understand it in the opposite direction.

Let me help you turn your senses rightly. Blessing and praise will never have same meanings. Olodo hoelosho with coconut head infested with prostituted sharwarma
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by MrMoney007: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Papoose269:
Honestly the matter is getting out of hand. When I communicate with friends and ask "how far?" , Whenever I get the response "we bless God" I feel like saying "STFU"

Maybe they want to impeach God
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Assassin101: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2018
awon omo science student
Josephjnr:
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2018
MrMoney007:

I'm happy you know your problem, you just got stupid enough to understand it in the opposite direction.

Let me help you turn your senses rightly. Blessing and praise will never have same meanings. Olodo hoelosho with coconut head infested with prostituted sharwarma
Did you bother to use your dictionary? Hmmm
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
ireneidiva:

You are the one that have problem with English. Which dictionary are you using? How does blessing correlate with glorify or extol. Don't just spew thrash just because you want to make comment.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are the one that have problem with English. Which dictionary are you using? How does blessing correlate with glorify or extol. Don't just spew thrash just because you want to make comment.
Is it that you guys don't have dictionaries or you just like arguing blindly?

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2018
ireneidiva:

Is it that you guys don't have dictionaries or you just like arguing blindly?
So, you think everyone is a Christian just because, the dictionary quoted Bible passages. Sorry! it is ridiculous to bless God. What do you have that you can use in blessing God. Even though, it is cynical to even say you bless your parent let alone God. Rubbish!
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

So, you think everyone is a Christian just because, the dictionary quoted Bible passages. Sorry! it is ridiculous to bless God. What do you have that you can use in blessing God. Even though, it is cynical to even say you bless your parent let alone God. Rubbish!
You are deviating. The issue was 'how do you bless God'. I'm only saying to bless is to praise. That's all abeg.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by MrMoney007: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
ireneidiva:

Did you bother to use your dictionary? Hmmm
No I didn't, my tuition fees years ago wasn't a waste, I paid my dues in school with diligence, you paid yours in a brothel.

Or rather, relationships' sex-slave.
Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by ireneidiva(f): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
MrMoney007:

No I didn't, my tuition fees years ago wasn't a waste, I paid my dues in school with diligence, you paid yours in a brothel.

Or rather, relationships' sex-slave.
And this?
I don't insult people. sorry.

Re: Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos by MrMoney007: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
ireneidiva:

And this?
I don't insult people. sorry.
I'll give you an intellectual advice, go with the meanings of those words, not the citations from the Bible given by the developer that built that App.

And for the insult, apologies. 'But if you're a bag of salt, stay out of the rain'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.