Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo (14182 Views)

Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos / Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by Angelanest: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) in Zamfara state have arrested a middle aged man for allegedly supplying fake currencies to the public. Parading the suspect at the command headquarters in Gusau, the state commandant, David Abi said the suspect was arrested in Maru local government area with 135 pieces of N1000 notes and 139 pieces of N500 notes that were confirmed to be counterfeit.

The suspect who was identified as Mustapha Rabiu Maru said he knew the notes were fake and only was supplying them for one Alhaji Sa’adu who was printing and selling them.

“I’m being sent by Alhaji saadu to take the fake notes to Naibi and this is the fourth time I’m supplying the fake notes for Alhaji saadu. He is paying me N2000 for each successful supply,” he said.

Abi said the suspect would be charged to court. He said effort was being made by the command to arrest the printer of the fake notes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-sponsored-alhaji-supply-fake-currencies-arrested-zamfara-photo.html

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by Lipscomb(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
The country really weak me .crimes every day .
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by 2019endofapc: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
He is paying me N2000 for each successful supply,” he said.
imagine, abokki with they mumuism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by adamooye: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2018
The hustle is real.
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by maxiuc(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Do you that if you counterfeit N100 notes it would be very difficult to identify

2 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by tabisegroup(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2018
I need it
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by dust144(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by bjayx: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2018
U wan sabi way just like DAT...jara ee
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by ritababe(f): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2018
lol I think say the hardship no they affect them since na them bring buhari, come 2019 they will still foolishly vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by hemartins(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2018
I find it amazing how people find it difficult to identify a fake Naira note.
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2018
the alhaji will probably go scot free.common 2k for this risky job* educated elite and the illitrate masses

2 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by CriticMaestro: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Is it only me that thinks this story is not complete?

Supplying it to who?
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by obembet(f): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2018
'He is paying me N2000 for each successful supply,” he said."

This is definition of Poverty

3 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by psychologist(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Na WA o

Just as I was in bank few days ago, one just came in and walked up to me and brought out 1,1 thousand notes and ask me to help him change it to the 5, 5 hundred notes that am having that he is going to a far place, blah blah blah.
Without thinking twice, I told him to go change it with the cashier, he just left the banking hall immediately.
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by mekonglobal(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2018
cheesy So na like this all this alhajis dey take blow?
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 7:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Alhaji may KuDi..............

I will surely be an Alhaji 1 day let me also supply my own Corruption since politics dy do dia own too.
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by Foolish44: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Abokiiii grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2018
sad Aoki dem

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by Johnbosco77(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2018
How dem take catch dis old man.

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by Alameer(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=ritababe post=66190743]lol I think say the hardship no they affect them since na them bring buhari, come 2019 they will still foolishly vote for him.[Buhari till your MaMa die] mumu
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Northerners are the main reason we haven't move an inch to progress since 1914

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by Codeblues(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2018
He is being paraded as the scapegoat. Where is the Alhaji?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by adecz: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2018
grin

The surest & easiest way to get rich
is to 'make' your own money!!! cool cool cool

Alhaji, sanu, wehdone !!!
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by ybalogs(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Fake People
Fake Nation
Fake leaders
Fake currencies
Only in Naija.
Re: Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo by lenghtinny(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2018
adecz:
grin
The surest & easiest way to get rich is to 'make' your own money!!! cool cool cool
Alhaji, sanu, wehdone !!!
Yo smart grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million / Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers / Hoodlums Beat Okada Rider To Death Over Payment In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.