Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably (2248 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation - The Complete Guide / How To Start Mini Importation Business With Zero Capital - Free Training / How To Start Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably by xtaphare321(f): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
I am interested 0.8.1.6.5.9.9.0.1.5.0
Re: Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably by shady45(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
You can also direct your customers to your website while running your Facebook ads. To get a very simple E-commerce website..don't hesitate to WhatsApp me on 08110594681.

Every serious minded business should have a website. I do run a minor importation business like this..you will be surprised of how customers go as far as checking if you have a website.

The great thing about landing pages is that you do not need to have many products on the site.

Get a site for as low as N6000.

Ecommerce, Blog and company site at an affordable price
Re: Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably by Dominny: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am interested 08134718304
Re: Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably by lanre9ja(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2018
am interested.. 08035422715
Re: Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably by mambodilah: 12:54pm On May 16, 2018
You can chat me up on whatsapp: 08179069116
Re: Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably by babashiko(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2018
Seriously interested 08052806442...... Pls
Re: Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably by chucksp: 8:27pm On May 18, 2018
Am interested 07031600878.
Re: Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably by ifnyioj22(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably by Priling(m): 2:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Hello, I'm interested 08028455499 you can reach me on whatsapp. Thanks.

mambodilah:
Hello,

I am here again with an amazing business venture I just dabbled into and I can assure you it has been awesome.
I have been hearing about mini importation for a long time now, but I recently ventured into it to add as another of my sources of income and so
far it has been a great business for me.

As you know that Nigeria is a place where the economy is super focused on buying and selling so therefore if you can successfully do your mini imortation business the right way, then your financial status will be taken care of for life.

Now without wasting your time let me go straight to business.

I will ist all the steps you need to take and trust me you can set up your mini importation business in a month.

STEP ONE>> Do your research on products that can sell in Nigeria. find a hot selling and most importantly uncommon product (big tip)

STEP TWO>> Register to Alibaba (It's tricky but with the right steps it one of the best options for a start)

STEP THREE>> Search for your desired products

STEP FOUR>> Chat with suppliers(skype or WhatsApp), Do a thorough interview with 3 to 4 suppliers of the same product, You can then decide which one you are comfortable with in terms of pricing and communication.

STEP FIVE>> Make sure you sign up to trade insurance payment system on Alibaba so that your money is in a secured system. Not everyone will mention this to newbies.

STEP SIX>> Start small by ordering very little amount to test your market and also the quality of the product. You can even order a sample initially.

STEP SEVEN>> Make sure you avoid DHL and co, Use local logistics for a start. It's a tricky method but its very cheap for starters and very fast compared to the global couriers.

STEP EIGHT>> Organise your delivery, Make sure your local logistics is close by and you have firmly negotiated the price of delivery and time.

STEP NINE>> Get your products as quickly as possible. I do mine successfully in 4 to 5 days. Don't dull yourself when claiming your goods, be quick and smart.

STEP TEN>> When you finally get your goods and you like it you can proceed to the next step if you don't like what you got, then quickly contact your supplier and logistics that you what to return it. You trade insurance policy has a refund policy within 30 days so not too worried.

PHASE TWO>> SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS

How to sell your products.

1. Sell offline

2. Sell online
Now there are so many ways you can sell online such as

*Selling on Facebook, I discovered a super way to sell on Facebook recently, I am killing it on Facebooks ads, super crazy and powerful method.
*Become a merchant on Jumia and Konga, well its also a tricky one but it saves you the money for opening an e-commerce website.
*Sell on every other social media platform like Whatsapp, Instagram and so on.

Finally, calculate your profit and the amount of time you spent to sell your products is very important before you decide it's worth investing further into.

I will like to coach like a very few serious-minded people interested in starting off on this business you can drop your numbers to get my text on WhatsApp or SMS and trust me it's not much of a big deal, all you need to do is get the right information, use it and be very careful. It's a very straightforward business. As time goes on, I will be doing a full video course for everyone. I hope the information I shared will give you a clear picture of what you need to do in mini importation.

Thanks for reading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Steady 1.2USD To 5USD Daily For Free With your Facebook Account / Exciting Home Business Opportunity / I Earned N7134.95 Worth Of Bitcoin In 7days On Autopilot Trading (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.