Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lionel Messi: Which Star Plays "Just Like" Me - And Why We Don't Work Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionel Messi: Which Star Plays "Just Like" Me - And Why We Don't Work Together (613 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Tarella: Nengi Hampson, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) Work Together On A New Movie / Reekado Banks And D'banj To Work Together After Leaving Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: Which Star Plays "Just Like" Me - And Why We Don't Work Together by Gidixtra: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lionel Messi has asserted Paulo Dybala plays so also to him that the pair battle to play together for Argentina.

The Juventus star was barred from the most recent squad having as of late conceded that it was hard to play with Messi.

Dybala hasn't scored a solitary goal on the international stage and is in threat of passing up a major opportunity for the World Cup - regardless of his magnificent frame for Juve.

Be that as it may, Messi affirmed he had addressed Read MOre : http://www.gidixtra.com/2018/03/lionel-messi-which-star-plays-just-like.html

(1) (Reply)

Fans Advised Efe Not to Release His 100 Unreleased Songs as he claims / BBN: Tobi And Alex Gossiping About Ceec; But Why? / Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin speaks on contentment in a time when it is needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.