Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Snake Kill Inside W. C, Shared By Facebook User - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Snake Kill Inside W. C, Shared By Facebook User (575 Views)

Camp Gas Cylinders Shared At An Event (Video) / Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake Kill Inside W. C, Shared By Facebook User by Beboy23(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
God's Miracles never end and they are marvellous in our eyes.

God saved me from a dangerous horrible looking cobra yesterday night in my toilet Seat(WC) here in Abraka delta state.

It was around 7.34pm when wanted to use the toilet (pee) I decided to use my touch light to view the sink before action,i saw a black stuff below the water in the toilet seat and I was trying to identify what it could be because I used the toilet some hours ago. Lo and behold it was a horrible looking cobra. I called the care taker of the hostel where I live, he came and confirmed it.The snake is so big that we couldn't devised another good means to kill it than the use of Gun� .For more than 2hrs the snake was there until we called the attention of the vigilante group and finally it was killed with the aid of a gun.

Please always make sure you look very well before using your toilet. I couldn't believe how it entered but verifications say it came from the toilet suck away pit.

see photos below.

Re: Snake Kill Inside W. C, Shared By Facebook User by Beboy23(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pic

Re: Snake Kill Inside W. C, Shared By Facebook User by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lala Ngwa Se Kia cos Food is ready tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Wedding Photography Budget? / HOOK UP To The Most Loud Show Stand At The City Of 043, Ebonyi Abakaliki... / Size 40 & 41 High Heel Shoes For Sale N500, N1,000 N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.