Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. (1163 Views)

16 Bad Characters Of Weak & Disorganized Christians / APPLY NOW: (OPEC) Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries Vacancy / Apply For On Going Recruitment At A Non Governmental Organization(20 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by Hankonyibu(m): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Entefrica is a company that deals and market products like hair now now, slim tea and flat tummy tea. Etc. The office is located at Victoria island.

A friend of mine narrated his ordeal about his short stay with them. He was told by a friend of his that the company Entefrica are hiring for communications executive and the pay is relatively good. He then decided to pay the company a visit he wasn't even invited for the interview he claimed he just walked in and told the security guard his here for the interview and he was let in. On getting there he was amazed at the amount of people that have been employed by the company and the others that are seeking to be employed.

On asking questions he found out that they were two department people were being put into respectively the field agents and the in-house telemarketing agents.

After waiting for sometime they were shortly called for an interview. He vividly recalled that there was no screening process all together. The impression he got from the company is that they needed people to work for them urgently. After he was interviewed he fell under the in-house department. After the interview they were briefed on the salary expectation that their take home would be 70k. He said it sounded to good to be true, because he was trying to reconcile the fact that despite the fact that the companies product is known it is still not widely used by the general public mainly because of the affordability. Regardless he decided to kill any doubting thoughts and go with the flow. He observed another red flag after the interview they were told to resume the following day. Which reputable company does that?. He said they were told that the job would be for Monday to Saturday's. (Amazing). Eventually my friend resumed and his
His job role was simply reaching out to already existing customers maintaining the relationship while trying to sell the companies product to them.

Now this is were the company looked very disorganized. For the job role a tablet was given to call the existing customers. Now one would expect that for this kind of job the company must at least have some kind of post payment plan with a telecom provider. But not at all rather a recharge card was always being bought and given to each individual to recharge and dial a code to triple the amount. He complained that the working environment was quite distracting due to the poor engaging nature of the job role.

He kept on working there for some weeks until there was a new and disturbing development. Remember they were promised to be payed 70k at the end of the month. But they were now told that the job Is on a pay as you sell scheme. That a target of four sales needed to be made in a day before they can make up to the 70k promised initially. He was disappointed but he kept pushing on he said to himself at least its better than being idle.

Not long afterwards there was now a new development, remember the field department or sales Representative department the company decided to dissolve the department and told them to either resign or join the in house team. My friend was shocked at the organization because he had barely spent three weeks before all these new development happened all so soon. The red flags were becoming to much.

Not long afterwards pay day approached and they were not payed 70k but different salary ranges the highest amount was not more than 40k. He was down casted but at least he consoled himself that the transport fare he had spent was compensated for.

My dear Naira Landers my friend worked with the company until yesterday when the company made a general announcement that they could no longer employ them that presently they are experiencing financial difficulties and they were relieved of their duties.

It is such a pity if the legal system in Nigeria was efficient the company can be sued for so many reasons. It's quite surprising how a company can be so disorganized and unprofessional in their management and work ethics. I've seen some companies with bad management but Entefrica is in a league of it's own.

Michael.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by MVLOX(m): 5:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Welcome to naija
Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by caddylac(m): 6:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Thank God for this post.. They called me and came to my state and asked for guarantors of which I provided the next thing I saw was a call and they asked me to resume. From day 1 on have being skeptical about them but I went to the said office and after asking technical questions one of them wasn't too happy anyways to cut long story short I left when I noticed thet they were not organized. It's not a place to be.. My Advise.

3 Likes

Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by Omobola121(f): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2018
This one na real gobe
Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by Tracypacy(f): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by Ladytrap: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2018
@Rochero, see. I thought as much.
Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by Temibabie(f): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2018
I didn't bother to go for their interview when I read their stories on NL
Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by tosbobby(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
I wonder why our government is not doing anything about issues line this.
Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by Rochero(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ladytrap:
@Rochero, see. I thought as much.
wow didn't see it coming, their office looks quite OK. have you been engaged in anything yet
Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by Ladytrap: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Rochero:

wow didn't see it coming, their office looks quite OK. have you been engoaged in anything yet
Quite OK??
Not really much of an engagement.
Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by emmysoftyou: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hankonyibu:
Entefrica is a company that deals and market products like hair now now, slim tea and flat tummy tea. Etc. The office is located at Victoria island.

A friend of mine narrated his ordeal about his short stay with them. He was told by a friend of his that the company Entefrica are hiring for communications executive and the pay is relatively good. He then decided to pay the company a visit he wasn't even invited for the interview he claimed he just walked in and told the security guard his here for the interview and he was let in. On getting there he was amazed at the amount of people that have been employed by the company and the others that are seeking to be employed.

On asking questions he found out that they were two department people were being put into respectively the field agents and the in-house telemarketing agents.

After waiting for sometime they were shortly called for an interview. He vividly recalled that there was no screening process all together. The impression he got from the company is that they needed people to work for them urgently. After he was interviewed he fell under the in-house department. After the interview they were briefed on the salary expectation that their take home would be 70k. He said it sounded to good to be true, because he was trying to reconcile the fact that despite the fact that the companies product is known it is still not widely used by the general public mainly because of the affordability. Regardless he decided to kill any doubting thoughts and go with the flow. He observed another red flag after the interview they were told to resume the following day. Which reputable company does that?. He said they were told that the job would be for Monday to Saturday's. (Amazing). Eventually my friend resumed and his
His job role was simply reaching out to already existing customers maintaining the relationship while trying to sell the companies product to them.

Now this is were the company looked very disorganized. For the job role a tablet was given to call the existing customers. Now one would expect that for this kind of job the company must at least have some kind of post payment plan with a telecom provider. But not at all rather a recharge card was always being bought and given to each individual to recharge and dial a code to triple the amount. He complained that the working environment was quite distracting due to the poor engaging nature of the job role.

He kept on working there for some weeks until there was a new and disturbing development. Remember they were promised to be payed 70k at the end of the month. But they were now told that the job Is on a pay as you sell scheme. That a target of four sales needed to be made in a day before they can make up to the 70k promised initially. He was disappointed but he kept pushing on he said to himself at least its better than being idle.

Not long afterwards there was now a new development, remember the field department or sales Rep the company decided to dissolve the department and told them to either resign or join the in house team. My friend was shocked at the organization because he had barely spent three weeks before all these new development happened all so soon. The red flags were becoming to much.

Not long afterwards pay day approached and they were not payed 70k but different salary ranges the highest amount was not more than 40k. He was down casted but at least he consoled himself that the transport fare he had spent was compensated for.

My dear Naira Landers my friend worked with the company until yesterday when the company made a general announcement that they could no longer employ them that presently they are experiencing financial difficulties and they were relieved of their duties.

It is such a pity if the legal system in Nigeria was efficient the company can be sued for so many reasons. It's quite surprising how a company can be so disorganized and unprofessional in their management and work ethics. I've seen some companies with bad management but Entefrica is in a league of it's own.

Michael.

they were formally in akoka, yaba, everything was going on smoothly until they decided or made a decision to strategize on how to get distributors rather than selling in retail price but it didn't work out.
As at then, they use facebook online market to push their products to customers and people will start calling like their lives depends on it and from what I heard, they said they were spending much on facebook so they decided to get marketers to do the job via working on the existing clients.

Let me not say much but sometimes in life we need to be very careful on decisions we take and we should always give rooms for opinions of less subordinate.

Don't be a dictator to yourself.
Re: Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. by Paulpeterparker: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
speechless

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Career In Customer Service, Apply Now !!!! / Who Else Got This Massage From P-yes / Latest Recruitment At Transsnet Group 2019 | Apply Now Before Portal Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.