Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos (56972 Views)

Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Martin0(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yes ooo..ur biz is my biz too.. grin
eh OK
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by MrPresident1: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by HeWrites(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
CEONAIJATUBE:

http://www.sportinfo.us/2018/03/viral-photos-of-plus-size-model-that-is.html?

The owner of this damn blog is confused.

How can a blog with a sport name be post about a model
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari u c urself?

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by marryplo: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
her ass is so yeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Martin0(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yes ooo..ur biz is my biz too.. grin
OK madam
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
nothinq special about her Hips.........

Na just her laps wey FOLD 4 Up...
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by fk002: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
"If i were a black guy this picture is the best trick you will play on me" cheesy

Quote: million ways to die in a West
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by FeloniousFelon: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Average Enugu type of girl.

Nothing new

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Franzinni: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Bag of bones mucous blood and shitttt!!!
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Dearlord(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2018
She's really worth looking at though.

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by youngpablo153(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
hello guys..pls am confused..I am an ican student, I paid for exemption yesterday at keystone bank.I was given a print out and a link on it, I used the details to log in the Ican portal..it keeps telling me invalid pin and sn no.pls what do I do?
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Emmymarvel(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
CEONAIJATUBE:
Viral Photos Of a Plus-size Model That Is Setting IG On Fire With Her Banging Body

Brianna Francisco is an Atlanta Instagram model, who's driving everyone crazy for an extraordinary banging body.

The thick model who's endowed in all ramifications has over 400k followers on Instagram and over 400 photos to prove she's an epitome of 'African' beauty.

http://www.sportinfo.us/2018/03/viral-photos-of-plus-size-model-that-is.html?

waoh......she all most stopped my heart from breathing kiss
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by joenor(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Hummm she really got them.

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Reference(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Women and the sexualisation of society they end up being victims of. They never learn...ever.

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by ohem007(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Me when i check this thread..........

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by iamtardey: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2018
hoolalaa tongue
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by millomaniac: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Up for the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by maxiuc(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2018
All our naija girls have this figure but eating trash is what the choose to do

My babe got this figure but stomach fat a barrier for her
She eats alot I don't have problem with that but that stomach fat disgusts me although we have spoken about that

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2018
jonero4:
enough of dis hypin all hole na hole
i swear and most chubby ladies dey lazy on bed

2 Likes

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Mandrake007(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2018
youngpablo153:
hello guys..pls am confused..I am an ican student, I paid for exemption yesterday at keystone bank.I was given a print out and a link on it, I used the details to log in the Ican portal..it keeps telling me invalid pin and sn no.pls what do I do?
Go and plead with your village people
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Dope body but she can't come close to my girl
Tabria Majors or Denise Mercedes
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2018
This is what they call plus size....all those with big stomach and fat running everywhere in their body, we call it fat. Please stop mistaking the two...go and lose weight.you know you can if you try...let me just see you try. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by no1madman(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Nyash of life. .doggy all day!

2 Likes

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Coldfeets: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2018
integritylady:
see this one trying to intimidate herself
when you start suffering from arthritis and rheumatism at 50 we won't be there to say sorry

Seems like she succeeded in intimidating you wella.

And By the way, is it your rheumatism? grin cool shocked tongue

2 Likes

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Coldfeets: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Treasuredlove:
This is what they call plus size....all those with big stomach and fat running everywhere in their body, we call it fat. Please stop mistaking the two...go and lose weight.you know you can if you try...let me just see you try. Thank you

My guy, you sabi wetin dey,

This one na the real deal.

Atutupuyoyo!
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by mysteryman2014: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2018
integritylady:
see this one trying to intimidate herself
when you start suffering from arthritis and rheumatism at 50 we won't be there to say sorry

Beefing

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by zonax(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
I swear, there can never be any gender equality, we have different brains entirely...

What other talent does she have apart from bedmatics undecided

Believe me if I tell you that chic would come off the Bedroom with an F or pass. Those type only appeals to the eyes but tastes nonsense and performance is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Wat exactly is she modeling?
Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by GuntersChain(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Fake waist line.

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by JastSiryin(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Ass ass ass ass...is that all a woman has to offer? She's hot and all but I must admit being a bit disgusted by this present society's obsession with being "sexy"

1 Like

Re: Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos by sameni123(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2018
If you watch botched on E..You would know all this the work of surgeries and would not find it attractive at all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) / 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.