Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model (44738 Views)

Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) / 7 Important Steps To Becoming A Successful Model / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by ceononi: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
am not understanding....wah is dis

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Onyinye15(f): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
kiss
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by FTrebirth(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
i know this gesture is meant to help her overcome being stigmatized but it's still not alright.
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Ehinjuola: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Everything you've been taught is a lie. Life itself is an illusion. From cradle our destiny has been to die & vanish to infinity. pray, fast, argue, like me or hate me, the fact can't be changed that you've been decieved.
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Maeka(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN AN AVERAGE CHRIATIAN GIRLS ARE LOOKING FOR MONEY...CREATION OF FAKE STORIES AND EXPOSURE OF THEIR BODIE NUDES TO THE PUBLIC IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Heineken(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See her small chest like lime undecided
hahahaha God
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2018
gory !
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by kitaatita: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2018
She is successful because she didn't wallow in self pity. Some Nigerians in such situation will become beggarly, end up as failures and blame Buhari
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by fidet1(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Truth be told, the leg no fine sha
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by learnnigeria: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Train Nigeria learn Nigeria
Why waste your time when you can Acquire advanced fashion Skills from experts in World Class institutions? (Asia/ Australia 2018) https:///2GbNg7x
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See her small chest like lime undecided
Ahn!! Ahn!! This morning again.

Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by themayor4542(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2018
If she can still make it against all odds, then there's still hope out there for us all. We can all achieve our dreams. All we have to do is staying true to them.

Mean while, I have over 1000 mature Broilers available for sale. With average weight of 3.2
Price is 2800. Location is Sango Ota.
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Virus777: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2018
She still looks unattractive though.
I'm sure this is a ploy attract pity and get modelling contracts. Kolewerk. grin
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2018
A NIGERIAN WILL SAY SHE USED THAT LEG FOR RITUAL TO BECOME FAMOUS AND U WILL WONDER IF SHE DID IT WHEN SHES 14
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by pyrex23(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:
grin

So they started bullying her at the age of 14?

It's either she's lying or the kids in her neighbourhood were awful
so?
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by topherchris819(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
HeWrites:
A lady whose name is identified as Berlange Presilus took charge of her life at 28 year old as she becomes a successful model after several name-calling and bullying due for 14 years to how her leg looks.

Read her story below;
“28-year-old Berlange Presilus was born with a lump on her right leg, that formed a mass of intertwined veins that got bigger as she grew up. As a child, Berlange walked with a left tilt, and blood circulation issues made her toes curl and resulted in painful cramps. Finally, she was diagnosed with KTS at age 22.

But her deformed leg wasn’t going to stop her. Berlange went on to prove the bullies wrong by modeling for brands like Toys R Us, Samsung, Mac and Johnnie Walker, but avoided any jobs that would require showing her “flawed” leg for fear of rejection.”

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/lady-mocked-for-14-years-because-of-her-ugly-leg-turns-to-a-successful-model-photos.html

some of you slow thinkers and underachievers should mind how you use words, you know nothing about success so keep quiet and stop using words you dont know the meaning.
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by churchee: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2018
As a (role) model, many ladies can now burn their legs to imitate her.
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by no1madman(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2018
[img][/img]Okkkk

Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by ACFreeHost: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
www.advertscontrol.com.ng is a place where you can buy and sell anything in Nigeria, it gives the Nigerians the opportunity to promote their businesses by posting their product's adverts, Services and Real-Estate, the location of their businesses, the Price's of their product's, their business contact, and to always stay connected to their costumers or buyers. All these are made possible for FREE.

And for Nigerian buyers is a platform where you can get whatever you need in a good faith because AdvertsControl care about you and that is why we recommend you to buy any products from a verified user's and to first, see whatever products you want or need to buy.

AdvertsControl.com.ng are offering FREE ADVERTS PROMOTIONS such as ;
Push to top.
Featured.
Always on top.
Advertisements in other site's and so much more.

So what are you waiting for?
Do you have any products or services for sale?
Do you have an interest for shopping?
Is they any products or services you need?

Why not visit our website and see more what we can offer and how AdvertsControl will promote your business or find buyers for your product's.

Please.. Visit : www.advertscontrol.com.ng
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Her leg is still ugly!!
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by Naviystiles(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mehn if dis girl Na model.. E mean say dat grand mother � fits still shine niyen.. Abeg help a bro my gm needs a modelling agency

Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by ayaomen(f): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:
grin

So they started bullying her at the age of 14?

It's either she's lying or the kids in her neighbourhood were awful
kids no get chill o, they will tell you the way it is.
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by izzou(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
ayaomen:
kids no get chill o, they will tell you the way it is.

At 14?

I had a compassionate heart at that age
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by ayaomen(f): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
izzou:

At 14?

I had a compassionate heart at that age
that's you, some 20 something year old will still mock
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by izzou(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
ayaomen:
that's you, some 20 something year old will still mock

Thats true
Re: Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model by jbblues24(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that fabulous. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup / Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.