Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit (1279 Views)

Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video / Bobrisky Exposed For Wearing Fake Padded Bum (Photos) / Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by kidap: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Star singer kiss daniel has been busted by a US page for posing with fake Yeezy outfit rocking a new necklace made Tonto Dikeh Ex boyfriend Malivehood.

This happened after kiss daniel posted the pic of himself rocking a Yeezy outfit and rocking his 14M necklace.

Just few days ago Daddy Freeze appealed to Nigeria to stop wearing fake things because of embarrassment and now a scape goat as been caught which is chidinma new Lover kiss daniel.

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/chidinma-new-lover-kiss-daniel-busted-for-wearing-fake-yeezy/

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by biacan(f): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Celebrity love is

1 Like

Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by dominique(f): 6:28am On Mar 27, 2018
That's a Louis Vuitton shirt, is Yeezy now partnered with them? How did they identify the fake?
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by Valro(m): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2018
So,mr buster, what should I do now? Huh? Fry my balls abi
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2018
Almost 90% of Nigeria celebs live fake lifestyle on the internet..

I really want guys not to be intimidated by what celebs show of on social media..

most of you are financially richer than them..

You must know your worth in life..

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by kidap: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Are d designer and what did you know abt Louis Vuitton and Yeezy.
See just keep quiet

dominique:
That's a Louis Vuitton shirt, is Yeezy now partnered with them? How did they identify the fake?
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by dominique(f): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2018
You keep quiet and stop displaying your ignorance. Can't you see the LV logo boldly printed on the shirt? Is it too much to ask if Yeezy designed the shirt for LV? What gave the shirt away as fake, you couldn't say. You know nothing about design labels, apparels and collaboration between designers yet you rushed to create a thread.

Better you equip yourself with a little googling before you embarrass yourself on your own thread.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2018
dominique:
You keep quiet and stop displaying your ignorance. Can't you see the LV logo boldly printed on the shirt? Is it too much to ask if Yeezy designed the shirt for LV? What gave the shirt away as fake, you couldn't say. You know nothing about design labels, apparels and collaboration between designers yet you rushed to create a thread.

Better you equip yourself with a little googling before you embarrass yourself on your own thread.
If you fight with the op, just be ready for your ban..
I'm watching.
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by sisisioge: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Boya na fake o or original, he didn't make it and it looks good on him. Ride on Kiss baby kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by dominique(f): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
If you fight with the op, just be ready for your ban..
I'm watching.

Come and ban me naa grin

He started it when he posted a half baked news and had the nerve to tell me to keep quiet when I asked a simple question. He should come and clarify to us if that's a Yeezy or an LV shirt and what exactly gave the shirt away as fake. I expected to see a side-by-side photo of the fake and original shirts. These silly bloggers think they can come and mislead us anyhow and feed us with junk.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by ashewoboy(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2018
dominique:

Come and ban me naa grin

He started it when he posted a half baked news and had the nerve to tell me to keep quiet when I asked a simple question. He should come and clarify to us if that's a Yeezy or an LV shirt and what exactly gave the shirt away as fake. I expected to see a side-by-side photo of the fake and original shirts. These silly bloggers think they can come and mislead us anyhow and feed us with junk.

are you a moderator?
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by integritylady(f): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Somebody can not wear ordinary shirt in peace again

how do these people spot fake from original?
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2018
dominique:

Come and ban me naa grin

The quest for front page, don't blame him..

I was even thinking it was yeezy's handle that bursted him, but mere looking at the photo he posted and the source..

It dawn on me that the op wants to be the next Linda ikeji and buy a mansion in banana island, by all means possible..

Honestly i blame buhari.
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by PenisCaP: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2018
angry
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by Samsimple(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2018
to those youth that atiku has promised to b part of his cabinet... instead of thinking of the way forward in Nigeria... imagine

Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by kidap: 7:48am On Mar 27, 2018
If you don't know , you don't know Kanye west and LV are in collobration for years now.

dominique:
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by dominique(f): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2018
kidap:
If you don't know , you don't know Kanye west and LV are in collobration for years now.

For Sneakers that I know of, I'm yet to see a shirt design collabo between him and LV. The shirt is an LV custom design, nothing Yeezy about it. That Yeezybuster posted the imitation on their instagram page doesn't mean the shirt is a Yeezy
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by kidap: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Don't forget this account has busted a lot of fake celebrities in Nigeria rocking fake outfit and shoes.

Am sure that they have done a cloth together and the person running this account know better than us.

dominique:

For Sneakers that I know of, I'm yet to see a shirt design collabo between him and LV. The shirt is an LV custom design, nothing Yeezy about it. That Yeezybuster posted the imitation on their instagram page doesn't mean the shirt is a Yeezy
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by shogotermies(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2018
if he has been buying original yeezy for years, how will he build a house for him n his bae,. but seriously why can't Nigerians invest in the right things, rather than buying things that will never appreciate..
Re: Chidinma New Lover, Kiss Daniel Busted For Wearing Fake Yeezy Outfit by dominique(f): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2018
kidap:
Don't forget this account has busted a lot of fake celebrities in Nigeria rocking fake outfit and shoes.

Am sure that they have done a cloth together and the person running this account know better than us

Oga answer the question, is that a Yeezy shirt or not? Because Yeezybuster posted it is not enough to make it a Yeezy. Next time make your own findings before you rush to create a topic. Stop misleading people in the name of blogging.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Share Cute Selfie With Her Big Sister / Alex Comes Under Serious Fire After Tobi Took Another Stand On Their Relation.. / Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.