Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

OMG! Final Year University Student Dies In Her Sleep In Ebonyi State (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OMG! Final Year University Student Dies In Her Sleep In Ebonyi State (photo) (388 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Final Year University Student Dies In Her Sleep In Ebonyi State (photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2018
@ WEBSITE

A final year student of Ebonyi State University, identified as Doris Chinaza Edeh died in her sleep this morning.

Before her death, she was a 400 level Sociology student of the university.

According to reports, Doris was found dead this morning, after she went to bed last night.

Her corpse has already been deposited at the Federal Medical Centre’s Morgue.

One of her close friend, Chidera Goldera Orji paid a tribute to her on Facebook, which reads:

Tears in my eyes and pain in my heart

Doris chinaza edeh you posted my pic yesterday to wish me a happy birthday and this morning I received a call that you’re dead. I went to fmc and I ask your mum and she said it’s true I also saw you lying helplessly.

Doris edeh your mum said that you didn’t keep all the promises you made.

I’m still in shock.

Rest in peace dordor nwanyi oma as I always call you.

Rest in peace my sister and my friend I will forever love and miss you.

I love you so much, soc 2014 session miss you.

SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=438353226629565&id=100013646735336&fs=4&ref=bookmarks

Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Re: OMG! Final Year University Student Dies In Her Sleep In Ebonyi State (photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 27, 2018
haaaa .....may her soul rest in peace ....
this is a peaceful death unlike horrible car accidents

(1) (Reply)

Quality Ways To Make Your Home Look Expensive / Boost Your Business Income! Serve As The ATM In Your Community! / Chosen And Appointed By God (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.