Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

How To Clean Corroded Car Battery With Coca Cola - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Clean Corroded Car Battery With Coca Cola (1050 Views)

Is It Safe To Clean MAF Sensor With Methylathed Spirit? / Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? / See The Thousands Of Laptop Battery Cells Used In Tesla Car Battery Parks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean Corroded Car Battery With Coca Cola by NaijautoNg: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2018
Have you ever had a try?

If you cannot start your car due to corroded battery terminals, a can of Coca Cola is definitely a magical stuff.

In fact, I have cleaned my car battery with coke for years without scrubbing the battery terminals later on. It may be the acidity level but it’s more likely the foaming action. I have tried water too, but the result was disappointing without the help of a brush. It was the same story when I used a flat soda to clean the battery terminals.

If you’re stuck while on the move, a can of coke is strictly a temporary solution

In case your battery terminals continue to be quickly eroded, it’s better to have them inspected by professionals. In all likelihood the battery will need replacing or you can protect the terminals against corrosion. However, if you’re stuck while on the move, a can of coke is strictly a temporary solution.

Click here to watch the full video of How To Clean Corroded Car Battery Terminals With Coke : https://naijauto.com/car-maintenance/how-to-clean-corroded-car-battery-with-coca-cola-457
Re: How To Clean Corroded Car Battery With Coca Cola by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2018
undecided

With the way coca cola is used, it makes me believe the drink is a poison.
It can be used to remove stain from clothes, toilet. Used to extinguish fire, can explode when missed with carbide, etc
Re: How To Clean Corroded Car Battery With Coca Cola by arantess: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

With the way coca cola is used, it makes me believe the drink is a poison.
It can be used to remove stain from clothes, toilet. Used to extinguish fire, can explode when missed with carbide, etc
Fizzy drinks are poison

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Honda Accord Car (baby Boy) Nigerian Used .. / Foreign Used Ford Edge / Looking For A Toyota Sienna For Hire Purchase In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.