Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Bill Gates And Buhari Saga,shocking Fresh Revelations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates And Buhari Saga,shocking Fresh Revelations (731 Views)

Picture Of Bill Gates And Kemi Adeosun: Give It A Caption / Saraki, Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Pictured Together / President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates And Buhari Saga,shocking Fresh Revelations by chrissylva(m): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2018
I believe that Bill Gates is on a mission to redeem Nigeria from the hands of an incompetent president, buhari has been blinded by nepotism and all manner of wrongs.
do I really applaud bill Gates for his wisdom to try to liberate us
vote for me, sylva Iriogbe ehiremen Chris as your next president not atiku abubaker who is among the family of corrupt serpents, I will liberate this country through the power of Jehovah

Re: Bill Gates And Buhari Saga,shocking Fresh Revelations by bjayx: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2018
Na so

Re: Bill Gates And Buhari Saga,shocking Fresh Revelations by chrissylva(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2018
bjayx:
Na so
vote for me, and I assure you we will rebuild this country together
Re: Bill Gates And Buhari Saga,shocking Fresh Revelations by firo08(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Abeg na which political party Bill Gates belongs to? Me dey think say na PDP? Buhari is a curse, lai mohammed is an incurable disease, fashola is slowpoke, tinubu Arewa slave, oyegun bubu ass licker, Okorocha ebola and Ameachi Morocco. Afonja Muslim over to you.
Re: Bill Gates And Buhari Saga,shocking Fresh Revelations by chrissylva(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2018
firo08:
Abeg na which political party Bill Gates belongs to? Me dey think say na PDP? Buhari is a curse, lai mohammed is an incurable disease, fashola is slowpoke, tinubu Arewa slave, oyegun bubu ass licker, Okorocha ebola and Ameachi Morocco. Afonja Muslim over to you.
Vote for me and end all this, our elders have failed us
Re: Bill Gates And Buhari Saga,shocking Fresh Revelations by chrissylva(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria sign currency Swap Deal with China / Nigeria As A Country Is Collapsing Says Peter Obi / Meet Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu- Profile (vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.