Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? (13879 Views)

"See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by Tracypacy(f): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
90,000 followers on twitter, 1000 on facebook, 13,000 on Instagram, 4,000 on linkedin, Zero outside the internet
Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by ideology(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol it was technical defeat

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by abokibuhari: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
The God of Heeebow jhews has spoken. Watch them line up to worship. grin
Omenka grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by Stallione(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
hehehehe,epic question.Confused government full of lies and imbeciles grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by Corrinthians(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

Omenka grin
Assuming I am omenka, how does that make the life of an average p*** any less miserable? grin grin

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by jamace(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
beejaay:

Thought provoking question.. in a saner clime buratai would have been arrested for proclaiming wrong notion and lai would have been lied to prison for delibrate misinformation
Very true, my brother.
The way APC tells lies make me wonder whether the members respect the God/Allah whom they claim to worship. Dapchi girls kidnap is a BIG scam. The Sgt David Bako whom the APC claims is not a soldier of the Nigerian Army is infact a soldier of the Nigerian Army. Log in to Facebook and see the gallant soldier live.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by Shroud: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari administration is just plain thoughtless. Either they are having chronic amnesia or just plain dumb.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by 2016v2017: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Eboski:
very good questions APC should explain to us whom they negotiated with since Boko Haram has be defeated and decimate from North. Let us put party and politics apart and hold our govt responsible for some of their actions and doings,

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by cpu2006(m): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
even, you too are lying and God will soon start work on all leaders that spoil this nation. we ordinary citizen are not happy and God will answer our prayer

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by freeze001(f): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Apina:
Then whats the purpose of collecting a whooping 1bn dollars for military hardwares undecided

To facilitate the ceasefire discussion na

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by Unik3030: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
fk002:
The government didn't say they defeated Bokoharam completely, you can't wipe out terrorist group just like that.

To be sincere BH are now shadows of themselves unlike before and the credit goes to APC.....
God will run your life the way apc n buhari is ruling Nigeria. just say Amen n move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Eboski:
very good questions APC should explain to us whom they negotiated with since Boko Haram has be defeated and decimate from North. Let us put party and politics apart and hold our govt responsible for some of their actions and doings,

for the sincereness in ur curiousity and many more like you who are also curious ,,i will stay lets us put our intelligence into use and figure these out ,,i must say buhari spokemen i doing a bad job on a scale of 200%.
there is no country in the world that as successfully defeated insurgence ,,the best is to undermine terrorism to the lowest ,,just like we have in the case of BH,, if we are sincere with ourselves we all can attest to the fact that BH is running on shadow of itself ,,i think they are out of funds n logistics hence the kidnapping venture ..
whatever ransom paid to BH to free the dapchi gurls could av equate the sum use to prepare for war,, upon which lives will be lost .. the gurls could av bin causalties of any resistance from our military..
i watch a lot of insurgence movies ,,like a study ... there are high tendencies for negotiation ,,these alway trigger a ceasefire. am open intelligent critics and ofcus i stand to be corrected to.
Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by lilytender: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bayajidda1:

No, I disagree with you.

As far as this issue is concerned, it's not only the Heeebow Jhews that Fayose represents by those questions, but we the Izon peoples as well.

How can you negotiate a cease fire with an already conquered and decimated enemy?

Something is not adding up here.

Carry go, Fayose, the Voice of the Masses. grin

The idiot that posted this rubbish below should know that he has committed blasphemy and should be reminded that blasphemy is punishable by death.

Leviticus 24:13–16. ... Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him.

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
lonecatt:
the same questions I have always ask.
how do you come back to negotiate with an already defeated group? I think zombies should answer this question. better
how can they answer ,when they have no brains ?
Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
emiwanlee:
This government has been run on propaganda from day one. No truth has been recorded since buhari came to power and the cow call him a man of integrity. Please what is the meaning of 'integrity'

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by IdeyFindWife: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamHopeful:
I wonder ooo....... This useless government is just using us to play kite!

BTW, where's sarrki? Or is he tired of supporting this useless govt

We are praying that his skull hasn't been probably mined somewhere in his region there.

He shouldn't for but live to suffer the shame of seeing someone else fix the Nigeria his paymaster screwed after 2019.
Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by shepherd003: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
waiting for their reply
Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by godofuck231: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pause, wait, common sense loading........

This is serious
Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by inosend: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Technically framed question to a Technically victorious government over a Technically defeated boko haram. Where is Liar, sorry, I mean Lie abi na Lai Mohammed when you needed him the most?
Re: Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? by ALORALORD11: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
:oThat's my mn the rock

Join my signature let's wreck the bookies cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol: NANS Protest Peacefully In Owerri / Godwin Emefiele Appears Before Senate Committee, Asks To Speak Off-Camera / New Law To Make Nigerians Pay More For Electricity Underway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.