Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,975 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Lets Give Your Apartment A New Look - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lets Give Your Apartment A New Look (440 Views)

SHARED APARTMENT: A Room To Sublet At Aguda Surulere / Urgently Needed One Room Apartment (a.k.a Face Me And Face You) / Lets Furnish Your Apartment (a Trial Will Convince You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Give Your Apartment A New Look by eengineer: 11:32am On May 05, 2010
hello nairalanders,do you know that with little money you can give your house or apartment a total new look,you can make it look like that five star hotel you have always dreamed of passing even just a night in.we re an engineering company that specializes in just renovations we are located at palm avenue in mushin lagos and we have worked in various part of the country,we renovates banks,hotels,offices,schools,clubs,residential apartments and so on,we have unique ways of handling our projects and this made us stand out from the crowd.you will not regret having a bussiness relationship with us.for more info reach us on 08060639740.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mega Sales 4 Investors @ Marina & Apapa / I Need A 2 Bedroom Flat For My Client(urgent) / Job Vacancies Available (get Self-emlpoyed Online Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.