Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Former #bbnaija Housemate Ese Eriata Celebrates 25th Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former #bbnaija Housemate Ese Eriata Celebrates 25th Birthday With New Photos (454 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former #bbnaija Housemate Ese Eriata Celebrates 25th Birthday With New Photos by trendysturvs(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Ese Eriata celebrated 25th her birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Ese

For those of you still in doubt of her Real age, see her passport below:

Source: http://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/former-bbnaija-housemate-ese-eriata-celebrates-birthday-with-new-photos/

1 Share

Re: Former #bbnaija Housemate Ese Eriata Celebrates 25th Birthday With New Photos by Ask4diva(f): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Na by card?
Re: Former #bbnaija Housemate Ese Eriata Celebrates 25th Birthday With New Photos by Shedrack777: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2018
i won't believe until i see her original birth certificate (as in, that one wey don worn out, looking rugged), before i'll believe.
this her knicker na the type wey those herdsmen dey wear o, abi she be herdswoman too?

(1) (Reply)

Combination Photoshoot Of Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Lawson (photos) / Teddy A Suffers Eviction After His Girl Bambam / Ogun State Governor, Amosun Poses With Anthony Joshua’s Four Belts In Cardiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.