Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession (18508 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by cadre88(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
I pity India. They are rejecting development

5 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Yet another monkey disgracing us grin

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by kennyblack94: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mitsurugi:
For the information of tribalist e.diots on their way to this thread - I am Ibo and I detest the drug trade and yeah-yeah, it is fast becoming one of the Ibos' stocks-in-trade and an embarrassment to hard working folks like me angry If where he has landed himself operates the death penalty then let him die and his carcass shipped back to the SE where he will be buried like a dog because if he had succeeded he would have come home with Range Rover Sport, Lexus jeep, f...ucking brainless girls and even dubiously celebrated with a coronation by onwa December. To hell with you nigga! angry
Nice views.. though I guess you're Ibo not 'Igbo.. you're part of them lost sheep's who spell 'Igbo as Ibo..
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by stonemasonn: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mitsurugi:
For the information of tribalist e.diots on their way to this thread - I am Ibo and I detest the drug trade and yeah-yeah, it is fast becoming one of the Ibos' stocks-in-trade and an embarrassment to hard working folks like me angry If where he has landed himself operates the death penalty then let him die and his carcass shipped back to the SE where he will be buried like a dog because if he had succeeded he would have come home with Range Rover Sport, Lexus jeep, f...ucking brainless girls and even dubiously celebrated with a coronation by onwa December. To hell with you nigga! angry
Guy don't it take personal...we've get to score cheap tribal points. Not every body likes crime..the scull mining thing embarrasses me a lot too cheesy...but it Igbo vs Yoruba, so we look out for points tongue

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by northvietnam(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
midehi2:
Na dem

One just told me now to check for him flight ticket to Pakistan shocked shocked wetin you wan go do for there if not 'business' as usual

So this is how you do business...

I will xpose You
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Na Dem Dem. Why Must It Always Be An Igbo Person Whenever It Is A Drug Issue

2 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Amoto94(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Say no to crime it doesn't pay.
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mitsurugi:
You are just jealous! and a coward, just because you are not brave enough to deal in drugs doesn't mean every other nigga is. it's just business, you are wailing more than the deaceased. Good luck! grin
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Outofsync(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
To die a young developer, or live a long life unfulfilled?
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by lovewahz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mitsurugi:

No one stop u from doing what u like to make money.befor u were born,people are doing the business..presidents,senators,ministers. Even the rich men in naija.do drug business
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by brojoshua: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
The thoughts of your heart and work of your hand will bring shame upon you. But let him repent and commit no evil again
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by danla44(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Issorite

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Rexnegro(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
moscobabs:
Se won sepe fun awon eyan yi ni?

Can't they just make their money legitimately?

Must u carry drug before you make ham?

Buhari should just let these black sheep go, I'm tired of sharing this pretty country with them
my wish exactly, not until then the world will always use nigerian but when we divide they will know say so na them them all these while. Smh they don almost spoil everywhere with bad n drugs involvement.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Killurself: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
They should kill him
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by laudate: 1:35am On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
Igbo amaka

cc lzaa onyeoga

What are you saying? shocked You are hailing the guy caught with drugs by chanting Igbo amaka to show solidarity with him? Wait, where did you leave yah brains, biko?

gypsey:
You are just jealous! and a coward, just because you are not brave enough to deal in drugs doesn't mean every other nigga is. it's just business, you are wailing more than the deaceased. Good luck! grin

Trafficking drugs is NOT a business. It is a crime! angry Stop defending the indefensible. Jeez! What school did you attend again? shocked

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by brookz: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Is their Work ooo.....

the Lost and Displaced Tribes of Yisreal.

Keep it Up.
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Mitsurugi(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2018
lovewahz:

No one stop u from doing what u like to make money.befor u were born,people are doing the business..presidents,senators,ministers. Even the rich men in naija.do drug business

Then go ahead and join them. I wont. There is something called honour and the true path. I will never soil my name or put the lives of my future generations to shame for the lure of temporary pleasure. Let that sink in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Mitsurugi(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2018
gypsey:

Honour and integrity is brave. You are everything wrong with this generation. I bet those bastards caught in Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore were looking BRAVE when they were caught and walked to the execution line abi? I'm sure you were high on drugs when you typed this shit! angry

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by aribisala0(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2018
This is the consequenceof no seaport in Nnewi and lack of federal Presence in Mbaise
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mitsurugi:

Honour and integrity is brave. You are everything wrong with this generation. I bet those bastards caught in Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore were looking BRAVE when they were caught and walked to the execution line abi? I'm sure you were high on drugs when you typed this shit! angry
Okay, if you say so! what about the ones that were not caught? do you think it's all drug dealers are caught? some will get away some will get caught, if you are brave enough go and try, the only bravery you are is on Nairaland, yes! i was high on Drugs and I deal it too! Bite my Ass! grin

Honour and Integrity does not put food on the table.
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by OnyeOGA(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
laudate:

What are you saying? shocked You are hailing the guy caught with drugs by chanting Igbo amaka to show solidarity with him? Wait, where did you leave yah brains, biko?

Trafficking drugs is NOT a business. It is a crime! angry Stop defending the indefensible. Jeez! What school did you attend again? shocked
go and sleep.
When Buhari support His brother that have been killing people. We equally celebrate our brothers that do such business in abroad.
Lzaa imhotep

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
OnyeOGA:

go and sleep.
When Buhari support His brother that have been killing people. We equally celebrate our brothers that do such business in abroad.
Lzaa imhotep
The life of laudate revolves around Igbophobia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by OnyeOGA(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:

no mind the mumu. As long as my brother don't kill his fellow Igbo man(or Biafran), i will continue to support him.
Igbo Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Hardworking jews grin wink

We have seen where your hard work and industrious nature has led you to grin

Singinging in tope alabis voice Wa beru re nibode.tobahuwa toba ni apa oka o waberu re nibode grin

This ONE is already a dead meat in india

Selling drugs is a very bad idea, But selling drugs is far far better than selling skull.
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by SAMBARRY: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Selling drugs is a very bad idea, But selling drugs is far far better than selling skull.
hardworking developers grin

YOU developed everywhere sotey you developed india and india say Make una no help them develop again.na by force? grin
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:

YOU developed everywhere sotey you developed india and india say Make una no help them develop again.na by force? grin

SKULL skills.

This is how Yoruba Afonja develops the Swaste...grin.
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:

SKULL skills.

I rather get caught with 8.7 ton of cocaine than to get caught with multiple human skulls of all ages
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by laudate: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
imhotep:

OnyeOGA:

no mind the mumu. As long as my brother don't kill his fellow Igbo man(or Biafran), i will continue to support him.
Igbo Amaka

I know that if both of you do not mention my name in one day, your market will not sell. Continue hailing your brothers engaged in the drug trafficking business....in your eyes, anything contemptible is worthy of praise. angry
Re: 31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession by SAMBARRY: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
PrecisionFx:

SKULL skills.

I rather get caught with 8.7 ton of cocaine than to get caught with multiple human skulls of all ages
hardworking developers when una go develop sense.ojukwu right now will be rolling in his grave grin seeing as his great grand children are doing what they know how to do best grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guards Injure Each Other While Fighting Over N500 Tip In Lagos / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday / Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.