Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) (44170 Views)

The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by inspbado(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2018
LaudableXX:

Guy, BlueRayDick has a valid point. sad You cannot start construction/rehabilitation works on 2 major roads leading into a particular district at the same time, without leaving an alternative route open, for ease of vehicular traffic. It causes a gridlock and valuable man hours are spent in such traffic, simply because of on-going construction work. I have colleagues in my office who live in that axis, and for these people, getting in and out of their homes is blooody difficult. shocked This project could have been better planned...to cause less hardship to citizens in that area. Didn't he learn anything from Fashola, when our dear BRF was still governor?

I get your point bro, but then construction has commenced (the deed has been done), so all what the residents of that area need to do now, is to endure and make sure (by putting the govt on its toes) that the projects are completed on time.
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by BlueRayDick: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2018
inspbado:

Nope that's not true; the ikorodu road too wasn't expanded, the addition done to it was just the brt lanes, construction of the medians, pedestrian bridges and resurfacing of the existing road.

But u cant compare that road in terms of width with lagos-abeokuta road.The number of vehicles that ply it daily, and all.
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by stonemasonn: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
I still prefer Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Revolva(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Ebute Metta Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos) / Terrible Accident At Obosi-nkpor Road Anambra; So Many Confirmed Dead (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.