Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Drivers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Drivers (809 Views)

Where Can I Download Haier Laptop Drivers / Audio drivers for hp g6000 vga / Haier Laptop Websites For Downloading Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers by Atocmos: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2007
hello guys,
i rilly like the way you guys are doing in here, u are rilly encouraging and putting more lightment to the whole life of technology. i need you help. i misplace my hp laserjet 10 and hp deskjet 3845 drivers and i just form my hdd so need to configure it back. i need a clear way to get those drivers so that i can be able to install it.
thanks a lot.
just keep up the good work
Re: Drivers by alabiyemmy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2007
go to HP website and download drivers for your printer.
Re: Drivers by esto(f): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2007
yea thats right,ho to HPwebsite,u have to specify with the model number so that u can get the actual drivers,so that u dont waste your time downloading another type or model number.GOODLUCK IN UR SERCH
Re: Drivers by webangels(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2007
Hello i am in search of a software or driver which which will make my HP compaq presario v2000 play audio sound. The problem is if i inside a a cd (video or Audio), i do near the music or what they are saying. i.e if i am playing music, i do hear the sound. I need a driver or an audio software to install the sound or audio so that i can be able to listen to music or sound with my laptop. Msg me on Y!msger-textmypage, f.omorodion or you can call me on 08027252468,08039431603.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Help!i Want To Connect To The Internet / Nigerian Ebay For Hardware / Memory Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.