Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Interlocking/paving Stones And Interior Decoration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interlocking/paving Stones And Interior Decoration (296 Views)

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / Durable Interlocking Paving Stones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interlocking/paving Stones And Interior Decoration by Ononachi(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2018
In recent times, I have discovered that construction companies are the biggest employers of labour. If you are in doubt, come with me.

Years back, I was into fashion business; I run a boutique and supply wears. Then I had only 3 employees, when the business was booming. I later sold the business to follow my passion, which is laying of interlocking stones and interior decoration. I developed passion in this areas because beautiful things appeal to. Well laid interlocking stones, can make the exterior of a building appealing and wonderful; just the way interior decoration does to the interior of a building. That is why the real estate guys don't joke with the services of interlocking stone contractors and interior decorators. Because they know that good exterior and interior decorations increase the value of a building.

Talking about employment.
As a contractor in this profession, I have been able to employ up to 30 people, both directly and indirectly. And in some cases, I do have up to 50 people working for me for more than two months that I pay daily. I can't say that I am making more money now than when I was into fashion, but the joy I derive from the number of people I give job, gives me satisfaction.

Look around any construction sites in your neighborhood and count all the laborers and artisans working there, you will understand what I mean.
Re: Interlocking/paving Stones And Interior Decoration by Onyechiyelugo: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Contact us for the land scapping of your residential and public buildings, public parks, college campuses, shoppping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with round abouts, edge curves, walkways, and green areas.

Professional activities are:
planning, designing, procurement, and construction using insitu concrete, precast concrete kerbs, interlocking stones, clay tiles, and round gravel aggregates.

Call: 07038005502
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

UBA Promotes 2,000 Staff Across Africa / I will double Anambra Internally Generated Revenue by 100 percent --Madubuk / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.