Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

6 Simple Tricks To Overcome Writer’s Block. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Simple Tricks To Overcome Writer’s Block. (913 Views)

Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / 6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Tricks To Overcome Writer’s Block. by Strategiamedia: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
In my early years starting out as a writer, I struggled to develop content. The reason was obvious – It was because of writer’s block. This challenge left me confused asking myself how I intend to overcome the inability to express my thoughts in writing.

Then I discovered that this situation was not peculiar to me. Most writers complained of the same challenge in a writer’s workshop that discussed how to nip these challenge on the board. Although professionals at the workshop enlightened us on what we need to do to overcome this challenge, it was more academic than realistic.

Today, I have overcome the challenge. And the solution I deployed is a mix of the outcome of the writer’s workshop and a discussion I had with a senior colleague. While discussing with him, he elucidated on the little tricks he has used to write and publish several books. And indeed, these little tricks worked like magic.

Readmore: http:///2pLVUyn

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer!!!! / Shareholders Laud Nigerian Breweries’ Results, Approve Dividend Payout / Did You Know You Could Get Paid Daily. Ask Me How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.