Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (51946 Views)

Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by edupedia: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Very very correct..

Unfortunately that's The Nigeria mentality, they don't respect and observe protocols at ceremonies..

It's very very annoying,, sometimes you see them making noise like market women at a time when everyone was suppose to enjoy what goes on,, on the stage..

The truth is that, It's all boils down to poverty mentality..

But who are we to point fingers?

The question is that, is there real hardship and poverty in the land?

The answer is pretty obvious, so these attention seekers are only looking for a way to out of poverty..

In the long run, Our Government is responsible for all this, and this is why each and every adult citizen of Mother Nigeria must get his or her voters card and flush this government out of power..

...u are not serious until u let me know whom u want to replace Buhari with... If na Atiku then u belong to Yabaleft...
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by talk2percy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ali Baba don make am through talking trash!
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by bakaredc: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
I understand his point though, but then the security aides have to do their job, their principals are 'political' office holders, the security details trump had when he was just a 'normal' rich elite is different from now as a political leader. So the Bill Gates debate shouldnt come in. I believe alot of things could be the reason for dat, perhaps the event planners didnt envisaged having their security details having their own seats behind their principals.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by somehow: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Attention seekers looking for ways out of poverty in a VVIP wedding? you just want to type? no poor person would ever make it into that hall!

DrinkLimca:
Very very correct..

Unfortunately that's The Nigeria mentality, they don't respect and observe protocols at ceremonies..

It's very very annoying,, sometimes you see them making noise like market women at a time when everyone was suppose to enjoy what goes on,, on the stage..

The answer is pretty obvious, so these attention seekers are only looking for a way to out of poverty..

In the long run, Our Government is responsible for all this, and this is why each and every adult citizen of Mother Nigeria must get his or her voters card and flush this government out of power..
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by Aniwhyte(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
sisipelebe:
Forget that one Ali baba, na the take home be the koko. Indirectly, he is letting all Nigerians know he was the MC at Fatima's wedding, coz he did'nt trend at all like the rest.

Your IQ must be definitely 5000% lol, u have sense i ve never seen before, that was exactly what i thought before i saw ur post, all the comments i read u are the only one that have enough sense to see through.

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by orumba(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
park well ! dem no pay you?
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nigeria mumu mentality, shithole country
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by petenweke: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
You too complain, sebi you don get Dangote ALERT! You no tell us that part. N40M or N50M?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
sisipelebe:
Forget that one Ali baba, na the take home be the koko. Indirectly, he is letting all Nigerians know he was the MC at Fatima's wedding, coz he did'nt trend at all like the rest.
Hahaaaaaaa true talk

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Very very correct..

In the long run, Our Government is responsible for all this, and this is why each and every adult citizen of Mother Nigeria must get his or her voters card and flush this government out of power..shithole country.
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by tete7000(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Well, that's our life style. It why I pity teachers at times. If parents lack decorum and won't respect protocols, how then do we expect their children to behave better. From where can they learn to behave well? From parents who can't compose themselves at occasions? Parents who themselves need to be repeatedly told to behave the right way.
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by ofalu047(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
He just wanted us to know he was the MC at Dangote daughter's wedding.
Himself dey show off.
Mtcheew.
All of una na yeye somebody.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by Kingspin(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Our leaders always like to chase shadow. I pity our miseries.
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by Spacko007(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
The grooms father is nowhere to be found in any of the picture circulating on the social media platform, Hope all is well with him.
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by Mimee803: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Honestly it's disgusting...the way so called dignitaries act like babies at state functions...they would be telling them to sit down from start to finish of the program another indication of how unruly and illmannered our leaders are!
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bill Gate has been in nigeria for weeks now attending functions.

When did Nigeria became such of importnce to him.

I hope they don't poison him before he leaves for Trumps country
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by akpanoka: 5:55am On Mar 28, 2018
U have done your own, leave and allow others hustle.

That security agents u r describing as C Ronaldo, that's their work. Protocol should have provided a space behind their principals. They have to be there. God forbid something happens, they will be held accountable.

And we will still be the ones to ask if he didn't go with a security guard
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by OKorowanta: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2018
CaptainFM1:
Davido's uncle is guilty at this. Jumping up and down like a typical Lagos Agbero...Like say he never see Dangote before in his life!

Dat guy don dey over do the thing.
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by Sylverly(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Same question I asked why wizkid had a body guard following him ,right on the stage
Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by uchman48(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2018
sisipelebe:
my sister you just nailed it because i dont even know he was the MC, dem go take style dey announce themself; make he tell us hw much him collect na.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian by emu22(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2018
delzbaba:
it's normal, if you come late to a VVIP event, you go stand oh,who do you think this is?

I been think say na only me notice am, otedola standing.lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.