Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Son Has No Blood Relation With Obasanjo – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Has No Blood Relation With Obasanjo – Tonto Dikeh (852 Views)

My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) / Christianity Is A Bastard's Religion With No Blood Ties To Hebrew And Islam / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Has No Blood Relation With Obasanjo – Tonto Dikeh by Irukkanews: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, whose less than a year marriage to Olakunle Churchill packed up over allegations of domestic violence and infidelity on the part of her husband has once again set the record straight on the alleged father and son relationship between her ex-husband and Nigeria’s former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Tonto Dikeh was forced to correct an Instagram user who posted a picture of her son and the former president, branding them grandfather and grandson. According to her, her son has no blood relationship with the former president suggesting that her ex-husband deceived her into believing so. We await her ex-husbands response.

See more here:http://www.irukkanews.com/my-son-has-no-blood-relation-with-obasanjo-tonto-dikeh/

Re: My Son Has No Blood Relation With Obasanjo – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
hanhan......one is late ??
Re: My Son Has No Blood Relation With Obasanjo – Tonto Dikeh by kissenger: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol na now day break for your eye...https:///2GgkFK8
Re: My Son Has No Blood Relation With Obasanjo – Tonto Dikeh by Kyliegame: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
It's back. More drama loading
Re: My Son Has No Blood Relation With Obasanjo – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Maybe her ex deceived her that his dad was obasanjo..
Lol but this woman is a drama queen..
Anyways she is a better actress than omotola and Genevieve.

(1) (Reply)

Does Fashion Designer Debayor Okelawal And Singer Flavour Look Alike? / ''miracle You're A Miraculous MUMU'' - Uche Maduagwu Says / Style Focus: Mr Agbada " Emeka Okonkwo A.k.a. E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.