Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tiwa Savage ''I Have A Street Named After Me, And I Still Hustle Like I'm Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage ''I Have A Street Named After Me, And I Still Hustle Like I'm Broke (533 Views)

Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage ''I Have A Street Named After Me, And I Still Hustle Like I'm Broke by Mowunmiaf: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tiwa savage is one lady i love, respect and appreciate so much. She doesn't allow issues or situations around her weigh her down. The sexy mother of one is always slaying in all her outfits.

Recently, she posted a picture of the street named after and her and guess what people are calling her out already. She is really hustling and trying to keep fit at the same time.

Re: Tiwa Savage ''I Have A Street Named After Me, And I Still Hustle Like I'm Broke by Mowunmiaf: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage ''I Have A Street Named After Me, And I Still Hustle Like I'm Broke by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Make we fry stone?
Re: Tiwa Savage ''I Have A Street Named After Me, And I Still Hustle Like I'm Broke by forreelinc(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
angry street naming costs 50k every year with LASAA so stop with the 'HUMBLE BRAGGING' routine you ugly biotch

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage ''I Have A Street Named After Me, And I Still Hustle Like I'm Broke by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage ''I Have A Street Named After Me, And I Still Hustle Like I'm Broke by dizon: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Congrats to her

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Charge Dangote To Perform At Fatima’s Wedding – Ali Baba / Alizee And Daughter: Flee From An Abusive Relationship – Actress Mercy Aigbe / Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Sabiko Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.