Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S (3406 Views)

Itel Star200 Power Bank Is Useless / Infinix Announces The All New Infinix Hot S 3X With Notch Display (specs) / Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S by Crownedjon: 9:33am On May 05, 2020
Infinix/tecno same rubbish yesterday, tomorrow and forever
Just take a look at when this thread was created

3 Likes

Re: How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S by Crownedjon: 9:34am On May 05, 2020
fibonacci2526:
OP that's one big mess you have got on your hands.i laugh when I hear people say the "presence of a service centre is a key condition before they buy a phone. The service centres here are filled with incompetent people and heck they treat one like crap too. I hope you get to enjoy the new phone they are giving you.
mama D mama cool

1 Like

Re: How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S by Crownedjon: 9:41am On May 05, 2020
Facts check, 90 percent if not more of the words associated with trash and scrap in this phone section is Tecno/infinix

If you doubt me use the search bar and scout the phone section and see for yourself cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S by KAM3KAZI: 10:20am On May 05, 2020
greenhulk:

Of course all infinix phones cannot have issues. But when a certain percentage have issues then it becomes unacceptable. Only a small amount of the defunct Galaxy note 7 had the explosion issues and Samsung took the phones off the shelf, compensated the customers and went back to the drawing board to release a better note 8. When blackberry keyone was released it had the popping screen issue, blackberry replaced those phones for affected customers and then fixed called back all the unsold ones and fixed them before reselling. That's how it should be.

Are you saying that if I bought the note 7 from a store in Lagos I'd have been able to return it and get my money back
Re: How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2020
atheistandproud:
Men don go resurrect old thread lol.

Zesushvwritter, shey someone said that Transsion's Carlcare offered Premium Customer Service ?
When person talk Transission misinformers go run come come dey sidecoat the talk as if person just begin hear of the Transission wickedness towards Nigerians.

I am happy eyes don dey open.

3 Likes

Re: How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Edoairlines told us that grin
I tired��‍♂️
Re: How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

I have one last question
Will a reputable and good phone company treat her customers like this?

Imagine if this happened to a xiaomi or Samsung or umdigi device. Will these sad occurrences happen to the said person?

Techno, itel and infinix is shit
These companies scam Nigerians.

A word is enough for the wise

To answer your question.
Me and a lot of persons on twitter, nairaland and other media platforms have initiated a petition via twitter on twitter.com/zesushv to get Tecno to answer to Nigerians and explain the technology and innovative measures they took to get the helio p35 to power a 48mp quad camera.
Over 10 days till date. No reply from Tecno despite this tweet reaching over 6000k engagements.

I am one of the pioneers who were questioning xiaomi's way of managing users privacy after a discovery by forbes was made into the mi browser.
In less than 3days after this discovery. Xiaomi pushed two updates with the option to fix that privacy leak on the mi browser.

There is a huge difference between a globally recognised brand and a locally centralised scam.

Choose your next and future phones wisely. Also help spread this scam being run by Transission and its supporters.
They must be brought to account.. Spread the word twitter.com/zesushv

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Phone You Ever Bought?? / Win A Brand New Car, 200k And Lots Of Gift Items In The Infinix Turn Up Friday / >=help!!!<= On To How To Load Airtime Into An Ipad 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.