Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Is Their A Future For Transcorp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Their A Future For Transcorp (924 Views)

Tony Elumelu In The Gym At Transcorp Hotel / CBN Celebrates Its "Achievements" At Transcorp Hilton (photos) / An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Their A Future For Transcorp by solabaker: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2007
If a non PDP Government wins the 2007 Presidential election, could they bring Transcorp to an end. I know the Managers of Transcorp have said no to this question many times, but considering the nature and mixture of Nigerian politics and government, is it not possible that an AC or ANPP Government could call into question the origins of Transcorp and bring it to an end.
Re: Is Their A Future For Transcorp by Tmoni(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2007
lets wait and see,
we have barely 40days to get the first answer

BTW-- i dont see any other person other the PDP candidate taking it
Re: Is Their A Future For Transcorp by cleric(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2007
so now you guys realise the phoney way it was set -up. Like that guy said, lets wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Recorded Interview Transcribers / Much About Dvcf Oil And Gas Fund / How To Detect Scam. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.