Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,002 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Need To Know Issueing House Of These Quoted Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need To Know Issueing House Of These Quoted Companies (940 Views)

Nairaland Quoted In Sanusi Critique In Thisday Newspaper / The Month That Ends The Financial Yr Of The Quoted Coys / The Fin. Yr Of The Quoted Coys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Know Issueing House Of These Quoted Companies by uzomaeze(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2007
hello, my mum grin bought stocks in 1993 quite a long time right and she forgot about them now we decided to know the issuing houses of these quoted companies unfortunately it is very likely some of these companies are dead, need to know their addresses please if anyone can help
thanks heres the list

EKO Hospitals PLC as at 1993 issueig house: continental merchant bank nigeria plc one kingsway road ikoyi (need to know the new issueing house)

African Petroleum Limited as at 1989 Union Bank Of Nigeria Limited ( need to know the new issuing house)

African Bank Nigeria PLC as at 1993 94 broad street Afribank Nigeria ( need to know the new issuing house)

Nigerian Wire And Cable Plc as at 1997 wema bank ( need to know the new issuing house)

International Merchant Bank Plc july 1993 new bank name please ( need to know the new issuing house)

Savannah bank

hallmark paper product as at jun 1993 city securities limited ( need to know the new issuing house)

Rak Unity petroleum plc ( need to know the new issuing house)

thanks
Re: Need To Know Issueing House Of These Quoted Companies by naijacutee(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2007
My gosh! Does Eko Hospital still exist?
Re: Need To Know Issueing House Of These Quoted Companies by uzomaeze(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2007
eko hospital still exist and its on bank anthony way ikeja lagos if you've 4gotten looks like uk wey u go u don 4get everytin no blame u sha
Re: Need To Know Issueing House Of These Quoted Companies by naijacutee(f): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2007
No I haven't forgotten, I just hadn't heard about it in a long time. (It used to be very popular before St. Saviours [?] came up). So I thought maybe they had stopped functioning.
Re: Need To Know Issueing House Of These Quoted Companies by uzomaeze(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2007
maybe becos today is sunday no one is looking at this post can someone please answer

(1) (Reply)

E-gold Indicted For Money Laundering And Illegal Money Transmitting / New Program, Just Launch. Get In And Make More Money / Beware Of Some Nigerian Advertising Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.