Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship (46058 Views)

How Can I Register As An NYSC SAED Partner / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With / Moments Every Corp Mender Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by megama: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
SamuelTurner:
Lolmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
temptation.
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by ogashman(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2018
nysc sweet especially wen ur female colleague gat ur back in a remote village like where I'm currently.

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by Pentools(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2018
ceeroh:
1. Getting to your PPA and seeing the condition of the place.

You're like... this is not what I bargained for. I'm ghosting, can't stay here.

I thoroughly relate to this one, it actually happened to me in my ppa but sense no go fit ever kill me. I ghosted n was still collecting their monthly stipends. My Nysc that year thought me that ghost-working is actually real.
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by Halo22: 4:06am On Mar 28, 2018
That no 7 picture though. Where did they get that Xy claw from? I know say e no go pass PH.
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by cutepaul(m): 5:25am On Mar 28, 2018
tstx:
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE... i was the only corper in my ppa. And my CDS was filled with married women.... My nysc infact was boring until one girl like dat came to stay with her aunt wey dey my compound..
...........and? Ehen continue

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 28, 2018
Pentools:

I thoroughly relate to this one, it actually happened to me in my ppa but sense no go fit ever kill me. I ghosted n was still collecting their monthly stipends. My Nysc that year thought me that ghost-working is actually real.

Wisdom will not kill you grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by vicben27(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Nysc was fun! fuccked a few pusssies! n life went on.
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by placeofallure(f): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Shortly before I left for camp, there was a national newspaper that did an article on the shit that go on in the camp. From seeing used condoms on the field to catching Corp members in the act under trees, from sugar daddies invading the camp to soldier men getting down with the girls. So I was made a decision not to be part of the nonsense. More so I had a steady affair.
I got to camp and Yes, I saw everything the paper talked about and more. My PPA, a secondary school, had six of us. 3 pre-existing guys and 3 of us new batch. Two girls, one boy. It was fun.The apartment was very nice. We had a jacuzzi to experiment with. There are other Corp members within the area. We all converge at our house (it had the highest concentration of Corp members) every evening to go buy pepper soup. We went shopping together too and whenever we cook, it was always a big pot. I particularly traveled through all the towns within that vicinity, all the Ekiti towns, I enjoyed following the politicians around. I was privileged to meet some of their honourables in the state house of assembly and we covertly campaigned for them. Though there were many boys running after me, some with noble intentions and the rest of them, you won't believe it! Even some of the students that I teach, Arrrgh! Those kids are spoilt! and the principal self, a fine gentle man, no carry last. I never dated anyone all through, I don't want to renege on my resolve. This thread just remind me of those days. My boyfriend then had this strong hold on me I could not explain. If you ask me though, I think NYSC has overstayed its welcome.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by tstx(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2018
cutepaul:
...........and? Ehen continue
No be everything person go express verbally na...
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by santricedupas(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
tstx:
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE... i was the only corper in my ppa. And my CDS was filled with married women.... My nysc infact was boring until one girl like dat came to stay with her aunt wey dey my compound..
you yansh her
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by Chuksmonika(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
ogashman:
nysc sweet especially wen ur female colleague gat ur back in a remote village like where I'm currently.

which state re u serving?
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by ogashman(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chuksmonika:
which state re u serving?
anambra
Re: 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship by abidemi1996: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Number 5 is epic... Bad movement
frog jump things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / How greedy corpers escaped being used as rituals in Rivers state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.