Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

How True Is This BMS LTD Interview ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How True Is This BMS LTD Interview ? (805 Views)

Bms / The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria - Abiriba. How True Is This, Find Out / Please, How True Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This BMS LTD Interview ? by Nikemylover: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thank you for your application at our company via our online job portal. We are impressed by your background. Your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role.

We would like to invite you for a face to face interview at our office.
During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives.
On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located at 4 Alh Ogungbeye Street Off Amaralolu street, behind Zenith bank,1st gate bus stop, opposite Mega Chicken, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

The date for the interview is: WEDNESDAY, 28TH,March,2018. By 8:30am

Kindly come along with an updated CV.

Our company dress code is business casual, so there’s no need to wear a suit.

Your Reference Code: BS/100/MAR/21

The interview will last roughly for two and half hours, so please plan accordingly.

If you have any questions before the interview. Contact- 07055393551

I look forward to meeting with you.

All the best.

OYELAMI T.O

HR ADMINISTRATOR

B.M.SERVICES LTD

I just received the mail and how true is this BMS LTD
Re: How True Is This BMS LTD Interview ? by recruitmentguru: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2018
I received same but with a different address. So I'm not sure it's legit.

(1) (Reply)

7 Creative Ways To Get Rid Of Ants. / My Thought Today About Osun Re-run -barr Pelumi Olajengbesi Esq / Does The Certificate Of Local Government Of Origin Have Expiration Date???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.