Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 (1873 Views)

Governor Amosun Declares Intention To Run For Senate In 2019 / Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 / Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by Ecstasy154(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has officially declared his intention to run for president in 2019 on the Platform of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Mr Abubakar announced his candidacy in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital on Tuesday.

The former Vice President said his decision to make the announcement in Rivers State because is because he believes Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike represents what he represented in 1998/99 as the live wire of the PDP.

Mr Abubakar who defected from the All Progressives Congress to the PDP in December 2017, was in Rivers with the former Governor of Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel; Senator Abdul Ningi and some other party leaders.

Governor Wike, in reaction, described the former VP as a presidential candidate feared by the APC.

The governor, however, played down his own position in the PDP, insisting that all genuine members of the party are its live wire.

Three years and several legal battles after, the PDP was ousted from power at the federal level, its leaders believe it has what it takes to reclaim power in 2019.

According to Governor Wike, the PDP is not just interested to getting power in 2019, it is out to rescue Nigeria from what he described as a period of maladministration.

The Governor called on other aspirants of the party to do nothing to jeopardise its chances in the 2019 general elections.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/27/atiku-abubakar-declares-intention-to-run-for-president-in-2019/

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by DuruCrusher(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nde oshi
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by sincerlyyo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ok,
Let the spending begin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by ubongokon(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Issorite! But i dont see him winning. If i were him i will venture into business

He is more of a businessman

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by bjayx: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Anyone who can unseat DAT dullard is welcomed

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by plessis: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Once again we are to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.

I urge southern Nigeria to boycott 2019 elections if this country is not restructured before Jan 1st 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by CAPSLOCKED: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
plessis:

I urge southern Nigeria to boycott 2019 elections if this country is not restructured before Jan 1st 2019.

LOL

ONE JUDAS WILL JUST GO AND VOTE FOR BUHARI, FOR 3 TUBERS OF YAM.... AND BUHARI WILL WIN. grin

BOYCOTT IS A BIG WASTE OF TIME.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by FarahAideed: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Definitely be a million times better than the evil Buhari ...Anything but Buhari is where we stand

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by plessis: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL

ONE JUDAS WILL JUST GO AND VOTE FOR BUHARI, FOR 3 TUBERS OF YAM.... AND BUHARI WILL WIN. grin

BOYCOTT IS A BIG WASTE OF TIME.
what do we do?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by tuniski: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
plessis:

That will be the height of foolishness. Rather the south must turnout the votes massively against buhari!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by Clerverly: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
tuniski:

That will be the height of foolishness. Rather the south must turnout the votes massively against buhari!

Comedian! I can bet everything I have that Buhari will secure not less than 40% of the South Eastern votes:

Reasons:

1. No Igbo governor is actually against Buhari, Okorocha, Umahi and Obiano are actually working for Buhari.

2. Elections in the East are always rigged for any Party in power with the exemption of Anambra Governorship election because it was detached from the General election.

3. Two Fulanis are going to contest, which will witness a low turn out of voters in South East..

4. PDP has no money, military, police, INEC and other logistics to aid them..

Wake up from you sleep!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by Cajal(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
bjayx:
....athkfu....from Cameroon
Custom UNARMED ROBBER
Looters of our Treasury will not know peace,victory
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by Cajal(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Clerverly:

Comedian! I can bet everything I have that Buhari will secure not less than 40% of the South Eastern votes:

Reasons:

1. No Igbo governor is actually against Buhari, Okorocha, Umahi and Obiano are actually working for Buhari.

2. Elections in the East are always rigged for any Party in power with the exemption of Anambra Governorship election because it was detached from the General election.

3. Two Fulanis are going to contest, which will witness a low turn out of voters in South East..

Wake up from you sleep!

... athkfu loss will worse than that of ribadu...in 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
We Nigerians say NO to Fulani terrorists posing as presidential candidates.

We say NO to Buhari and NO to Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Anything Fulani should be rejected

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by Ratello: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Atiku is ok for me
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by NonsoWow: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buhari is most likely going to win again in 2019. Only dullards who think that social media is reality think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by tuniski: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Clerverly:

Reasons:

Wake up from you sleep!

Clown!
Get some comprehension south is bigger than South East! By the way, the SE had it lowest votes count in 2015 and it cant be any worse come 2019.
Buhari won't get beyond 3% In the SE you can bank it!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by cuba62(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Make dem just sell Nigeria share for all of us the money.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by kokoA(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
How many times he dey declare?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by Ahmed0336(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
kokoA:
How many times he dey declare?
D other time he decamped na now him dey declare.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by anibirelawal(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
PMB TILL 2023!

ATIKU MAYBE 2099 grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by delpee(f): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
If only our youth will wake up to their responsibility. The future lies in their hands.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by ipobarecriminals: 12:28am On Mar 28, 2018
grin sad grin grin grin .Mission impossible. We go retire him.Make God kip us alive /afta 2019.Enuf is enuf of our Ancestors

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by Ratello: 2:25am On Mar 28, 2018
tuniski:

Clown!
Get some comprehension south is bigger than South East! By the way, the SE had it lowest votes count in 2015 and it cant be any worse come 2019.
Buhari won't get beyond 3% In the SE you can bank it!

Stop wasting your time quoting that clown he is always hopping from one thread to another anytime he sees Atiku! Just watch him and have fun grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by cjrane: 2:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has officially declared his intention to run for president in 2019 on the Platform of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Mr Abubakar announced his candidacy in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital on Tuesday.

The former Vice President said his decision to make the announcement in Rivers State because is because he believes Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike represents what he represented in 1998/99 as the live wire of the PDP.

Mr Abubakar who defected from the All Progressives Congress to the PDP in December 2017, was in Rivers with the former Governor of Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel; Senator Abdul Ningi and some other party leaders.

Governor Wike, in reaction, described the former VP as a presidential candidate feared by the APC.

The governor, however, played down his own position in the PDP, insisting that all genuine members of the party are its live wire.

Three years and several legal battles after, the PDP was ousted from power at the federal level, its leaders believe it has what it takes to reclaim power in 2019.

According to Governor Wike, the PDP is not just interested to getting power in 2019, it is out to rescue Nigeria from what he described as a period of maladministration.

The Governor called on other aspirants of the party to do nothing to jeopardise its chances in the 2019 general elections.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/27/atiku-abubakar-declares-intention-to-run-for-president-in-2019/

Thank God for Atiku!!!
Thank God he finally declared! It's a great day that we have a credible candidate at last! OBJ may not like Atiku, but we need somebody to save Nigeria from the dangerous slide of herdsmen and looming civil war.

Nigeria MUST be saved from tyrants!

Atiku must know there isn't much time left to begin building a national consensus and make Nigeria one country again.

Buhari is banking on the disorganized opposition to win. That would be a massive tragedy for Nigeria!

Buhari's next move is to suddenly find N500 trillion in Atiku's bank account or buried in his farm.
Shameless Tyrant.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 28, 2018
pls.. pls nigerians sad dont vote this man. He and buhari both need 2 be sent home 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by sekundosekundo: 4:50am On Mar 28, 2018
May I slump and die anyday I will be on a queue to cast my vote for a man above 50 years of age.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by sekundosekundo: 4:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Clerverly:

Reasons:

Wake up from you sleep!

If at your age, you're clamoring for a man above 80 years to rule over you, I am sorry for you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by blackpanda: 5:25am On Mar 28, 2018
bjayx:

Wailing losers and ipod pigs will contibue to be frustrated

Sai baba 2019 grin
Atiku stands no chance

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Intention To Run For President In 2019 by BabatCargo(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2018
God help him...

Enjoy shipping discount on shipping from China to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki / (The Igodomigodo War) why usman Dan fodio didn't Islamised Nigeria / Biafra: Map Of Africa In 1525

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.