Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Sometimes I Ask God This Question. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sometimes I Ask God This Question. (346 Views)

We Must Ask God For Forgiveness - Amaechi To Rivers State People / 'El-Rufai: "Being A Governor Is Not Easy, Sometimes I Feel Like Running Away'" / Beggars Pray In Kaduna; Kill Pregnant Sheep, Ask God To Punish Their Oppressors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Ask God This Question. by Deprofessional(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dear God, why did you allow a man like Buhari to ever appear in Nigeria's political space?

Why did you allow a man so daft, clueless and without ideas to ever show face in Nigeria?

Each time I ask the above questions, I am always reminded that a people deserves whatever government they voted into power.

Of over 180 million people in Nigeria, we only saw a man without any positive precedence to vote into power.
People who lived during his first infamous coming to power warned us but we refused to listen.

It is a pity, we must, with patience, endure this destructive and demonic government till 2019.
Re: Sometimes I Ask God This Question. by SuperSuave(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
See mumu question, was it "God" that voted him into power? it was "God" that campaigned for him on Nairaland, twitter, Facebook and all? angry
Re: Sometimes I Ask God This Question. by chivic(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Because our sins are much therefore, we are blinded by our inequity.
Re: Sometimes I Ask God This Question. by inforesource: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Deprofessional:
Dear God, why did you allow a man like Buhari to ever appear in Nigeria's political space?

Why did you allow a man so daft, clueless and without ideas to ever show face in Nigeria?

Each time I ask the above questions, I am always reminded that a people deserves whatever government they voted into power.

Of over 180 million people in Nigeria, we only saw a man without any positive precedence to vote into power.
People who lived during his first infamous coming to power warned us but we refused to listen.

It is a pity, we must, with patience, endure this destructive and demonic government till 2019.

The problem I have with these your questions is that it will block your eyes from seeing the next opportunity God is presented to you in 2019. So stop leaving in the past. Look at the brighter future and do something about it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is That NEXT365 Days Of Your Life? / Osinbajo: Those Who Carried Out Looting Of This Country Must Be Held To Account / Assuming This HAPPEN, Will Nigeria Be A Better Place Tomorow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.