Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) (66525 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Socialite Wife (badru) Allegedly Arrested By Family Members For Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
jaxxy:

7 out of 19 isn't a good figure. In the US the fatality is worse cos of their gun laws bt bt the arrest of the culprits is much higher.
I'm meant to say 7 out of 9 not 19
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Olulinks(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Vinstel:
Worse things happen here
Is anything worst than being killed? When one is dead, nothing is more worst.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by resurgentxtian4: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
rychard:
I've got no love nor sympathy for Kids of Nigerian politicians, a lot of Nigerians have died because the hospitals are not working, due to road accidents from poor road infrastructure, poor security, hunger and others..

Neither do I have any love for this cold world. I only cry when babies die

I like your last sentence. It is line from Ricky Rozay’s lyrics right?

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
The problem with the U.K. is that it is now filled with Islamic radicals from the Middle East. Those guys have brought with them their violence and disorganization.

I am not saying they are responsible for this killing but the U.K. has witnessed increased gun violence and terrorism since they opened their doors to the Muslims from the Arabian peninsula. We should expect more violence on the streets of the U.K. in the coming years.

R.I.P Abraham Badru.

gbam you're right and sadly it's isn't so easy to push them out without getting criticized

just like my dad would say "you can call a mad man into ur house with a finger but would be really hard to push him out with 10 fingers"
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Machinegun91(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
congrats to him jare, they stole our money and zoom off to other countries and spend it there thinking that we are fools. r.i.p for the sake of humanity but thank you BABA GOD for doing this. next will be yusuf buhari or buhari hiself.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
The problem with the U.K. is that it is now filled with Islamic radicals from the Middle East. Those guys have brought with them their violence and disorganization.

I am not saying they are responsible for this killing but the U.K. has witnessed increased gun violence and terrorism since they opened their doors to the Muslims from the Arabian peninsula. We should expect more violence on the streets of the U.K. in the coming years.

R.I.P Abraham Badru.
your assumptions are baseless by a mile . Howmany kids of Muslim heritage do you hear get killed on the streets of London ?
Instead it's these young black kids selling £10 weed in the park defending their pitch who gets it why the big guns sit in the baground .

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by erico2k2(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Olulinks:

Is anything worst than being killed? When one is dead, nothing is more worst.
Yes some things are.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
gypsey:
if you want to know how old i am, just ask! so from your calculations, i am Approaching my 50s? grin

we could have moved when i was 5, 10 or 12, or 15 years old.

thanks! for the compliments! i ve always been told that i look younger than my Age. grin

Lol I sha hope Theresa may dey treat una well wink
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Lol! I've only visited Hackney to deliver foodstuff sent by someone to her family in Hackney. My hosts living in Lewisham was paranoid till I got back. That was when I learnt Hackney and Peckham were no go areas.

Ijora Badia is a concentrated neighbourhood in Lagos, close to Surulere. Let's just say it is a shitty place

Nice!! one! we moved when i was 14 because my folks didn't want me joining gangs, we used to smoke ganja, at 14 along queens road and pekham rye, and all along pekham High street market, from camberwell to elephant and castle to Old kent Road and bermondsey. grin we lived in walthamstow for a while before moving completely outside london. it was not as bad as it is now.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Ghost01(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Reminds one of a poem by Caleb Femi about a friend of his who was shot, and died, while attending a funeral. May the departed's soul rest in peace!
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
heendrix:

Lol I sha hope Theresa may dey treat una well wink
the Tories have ruined this country! grin She has taken away my Giro, now i have to work my brown ass off! every bloody day grin
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
erico2k2:

your assumptions are baseless by a mile . Howmany kids of Muslim heritage do you hear get killed on the streets of London ?
Instead it's these young black kids selling £10 weed in the park defending their pitch who gets it why the big guns sit in the baground .
true talk! or how many chinese or Indian kids get shot? None! Infact selling weed isn't even profitable Anymore thesedays, i wonder why kids are just killing themselves for peanut street hussling.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
heendrix:

I guess US is still better but Norway nd Denmark have I guess language limitations just like Russia

have a strong hatred for the US.
most of the countries I like
ain't English speaking

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

have a strong hatred for the US. most of the countries I like ain't English speaking
strong hatred ke? lemme ask fest why you hate the country
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
gypsey:
the Tories have ruined this country! grin She has taken away my Giro, now i have to work my brown ass off! every bloody day grin

Lol shey I thought Jeremy corbyn promised a new transformed and better economy, less tax impose. how far him did he deliver his promise?
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
heendrix:

Lol shey I thought Jeremy corbyn promised a new transformed and better economy, less tax impose. how far him did he deliver his promise?
yes! promised, he is not in power yet, he is just the labour leader. we have to wait until he becomes the prime minister. that's if the Russians (Putin) don't bomb us all before then. grin

1 Like

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Reference(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmm....too bad. Are herdsmen relocating to London?
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by kingsleybrave(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
sinaj:
Election is nxt year lipsrsealed
SO?
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
heendrix:

strong hatred ke? lemme ask fest why you hate the country

nothing really...
well maybe wen I was growing up everybody will just be disturbing my ear I want to travel to US bla bla bla
as if its the only country..
when I started researching about other places I just found nothing special about the US..
and also that phrase God's own country is bull crap

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by HoodBillionaire: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
uk hardly use gun
dey r known for stabbings
last place to visit is uk
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
gypsey:
yes! promised, he is not in power yet, he is just the labour leader. we have to wait until he becomes the prime minister. that's if the Russians (Putin) don't bomb us all before then. grin

lol you'll scared of Russia? nah US got your back and dont worry bro just save your ass from bad guys wink

now that stabbing and bombing ti take over you might wana cancel that Manchester trip grin
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

nothing really...
well maybe wen I was growing up everybody will just be disturbing my ear I want to travel to US bla bla bla
as if its the only country..
when I started researching about other places I just found nothing special about the US..
and also that phrase God's own country is bull crap

lol you may just wana go there and try maybe you'd forget other countries exist
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
heendrix:

lol you may just wana go there and try maybe you'd forget other countries exist

yeah..
after
Iceland
Norway
Finland Belgium
Poland
Monte negro
so many more before them
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

yeah.. after Iceland Norway Finland Belgium Poland Monte negro so many more before them
all this countries are no match trust me
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by heendrix(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
marvin906:

yeah.. after Iceland Norway Finland Belgium Poland Monte negro so many more before them
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sad. He was Anita Brows boyfriend (gossip). Heard hes the only child too. No parent should ever go through this.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by kense88: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I don't understand all this shootings going on in the UK, especially those involving Nigerian youths, it's either young Nigerian Is stabbed to death or shot,since last two years I have noticed this phenomenon ,...... What's happening
The gods wants them to come back and fix our country.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by pooozeee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/son-of-house-of-reps-member-shot-dead-in-uk

One shot and you died so quickly, you should have just tried to stay alive, get to the hospital for possible survival

Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
erico2k2:

I'm meant to say 7 out of 9 not 19

Thats a very good rating then bt I don't know how true dat is cos reports says he's the 10th person to be killed in London in the last 12 days. Catching or even identifying the culprits/killers will go along way to discourage the menance bt it's doesn't seem to be the case.
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by omoranmilowo: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
It's quite unfortunate
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by marvin906(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
heendrix:

who ever said I was looking for a match
Re: Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) by otokx(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
As usual the politicians children reside permanently outside Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.