Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks (16463 Views)

Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class / The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) / The Irresistible Mercedes S-class Coupe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Automotive1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2018

The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is one of the world’s most iconic luxury saloons, boasting the latest in comfort, safety and convenience features.

But Have you ever wondered what's like underneath all that plush perforated leather inside a Mercedes-Benz S-Class seat? 

Helping to relax your muscles isn’t the only thing the seats in your S-Class can do. Like most other premium cars like Rolls-Royce,Aston Martins, Bentley to mention a few, the technology incorporated for the massage functions, heating and ventilation systems and safety features make the driver’s seat look like an entire technological fair.

Controlled via the controller in the center console, with the functions displayed on the screen, the driver’s seat provides so many options from the Hot Relaxing Massage, Hot Relaxing Shoulder, Activating Massage and Classic Massage, that makes the driver feels like there is a professional masseuse at his back.

To see this, Mercedes-Benz invited What’s Inside channel to its HQ in Stuttgart, Germany ,where he cuts open and revealed what's inside the S-Class seats that make them just so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9sZRL8UpM

Aside from things you’d expect, like the ventilators and foam, you might be surprised to learn just how many air pockets there are inside.

Those little things inflate to massage your back, but not until you’ve already felt how comfortable the seats are thanks to all the cushioning and padding.

So, in case you were wondering, now you know what’s inside the top Mercedes Benz sedan’s seats.

Source https://autojosh.com/whats-inside-channel-cuts-open-mercedes-s-class-seat-to-reveal-how-it-looks/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Sheuns(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Mercedes.

5 Likes

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Aldebaran(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice...

See the technology and designs hidden in the seat ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Sarang(f): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2018
smiley

See my signature please
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by King4Roller: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2018
Mercedes and others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by friimarket01: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Ff
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by simba01(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Check out my signature for your professional graphic designs
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Kizyte(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Now this is what we call technology!

I was watching a film titled "The Iluminati" a documentary on secret societies, and I discovered that the whites have the highest level of devil worshipping and among them are geniuses and top government officials.

George Bush, his father, his grand father and most U.S leaders belong to a deadly secret society called "Skull & Bones. In fact freemasonry has become a norm in the U.S and among other whites. Hence, their excess knowledge in science and technology can't be measured.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Jh0wsef(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2018
Trust naija people.

Cut common danfo seat. you go see illegal immigrant

Customs people don see oba for their hand gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by maskamdo(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2018
So they invited him to Stuttgart..

That means it's not just a random seat but arrangee one.

It is well.
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Edge1(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Benz will always be Benz.

Now you've seen some reasons why it's very expensive.

1 Like

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by tabisegroup(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2018
S_class...my dream Benz car
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by loadedvibes: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
I'm not wondering I haven't entered an S class. I doubt if you have entered too..
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by QuietHammer(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Kizyte:
shocked shocked shocked

I was watching a film titled "The Iluminati" a documentary on secret societies, and I discovered that the whites have the highest level of devil worshipping and among them are geniuses and top government officials.

George Bush, his father, his grand father and most U.S leaders belong to a deadly secret society called "Skull & Bones. In fact freemasonry has become a norm in the U.S and among other whites. Hence, their excess knowledge in science and technology can't be measured.
Yada Yada Yada

2 Likes

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by godofuck231: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2018
Edge1:
Benz will always be Benz.

Now you've seen some reasons why it's very expensive.

Buy cheap and dead Toyota here

3 Likes

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Jay1988: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2018
QuietHammer:

Yada Yada Yada

either your just uninformed or u know the truth and still living a LIE

2 Likes

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Offpoint: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2018
Kizyte:
shocked shocked shocked

lol, bro.. do you actually think before that all these sudden technologically advancement is all by human knowledge alone?

human have been around for a very long time, but do you happen to research the speed at which technology advances in last hundred years?
there are many dark secrets bro, every technology you see has been in existence million years ago. I wish I can go further.

2 Likes

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by mentro: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Offpoint:

lol, bro.. do you actually think before that all these sudden technologically advancement is all by human knowledge alone?

human have been around for a very long time, but do you happen to research the speed at which technology advances in last hundred years?
there are many dark secrets bro, every technology you see has been in existence million years ago. I wish I can go further.
Please go further..
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Offpoint: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2018
mentro:
Please go further..
lol, I don't want to ruin your belief and way you see things.
there are some movies the western world ban cuz those movies tried to reveal some dark secrets.
you have no idea what government is and how they are so powerful and manipulative and what's behind them.

Nigeria is over 180 million+ for instance.... count those in government they're not up half a million, in fact those are the top government are not even up 50.... but can't decide to declare curfew on those 180+ millions citizens and 98.99% of them the will obey...... did you ever wonder? why is so? there's something behind the obedient of the 98.99% and there's something behind the disobedience of the 2.01%.

you only know what they want you to know and see what they want you to see.

like I said I don't wanna ruin the way you see things
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by EmmaLege: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wow kiss
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by porka: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kizyte:
shocked shocked shocked

So what technology did the documentary say George W. Bush and his father and grandfather invented with their 'Skull & Bones devil worship"?
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by porka: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Offpoint:

there are some movies the western world ban cuz those movies tried to reveal some dark secrets.
you have no idea what government is and how they are so powerful and manipulative and what's behind them.

Nigeria is over 180 million+ for instance.... count those in government they're not up half a million, in fact those are the top government are not even up 50.... but can't decide to declare curfew on those 180+ millions citizens and 98.99% of them the will obey...... did you ever wonder? why is so? there's something behind the obedient of the 98.99% and there's something behind the disobedience of the 2.01%.

Stop hallucinating!

Employ your mind for useful things.

Every human organization has leaders and followers.

This your direction of throught constitute a hinderance to personal growth.

1 Like

Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by mentro: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm actually an open minded person, and I know a little, but no knowledge is wasted...
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Offpoint: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
porka:

Stop hallucinating!

Dude, I don't remember quoting you. I wasn't talking to you... you are designed to see things your way and not my way.
I laugh at hallucination....
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Kizyte(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
porka:

So what technology did the documentary say George W. Bush and his father and grandfather invented with their 'Skull & Bones devil worship"?
Did you know that one in six police officers in Britain are Freemasons? Did you know Tony Blair & George Bush Jnr belong to Freemason secret societies? Tony Blair with the title Knight of Malta and Bush Jnr, Knight of Eurogia of the secret order of Freemason?
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Offpoint: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
porka:

Stop hallucinating!

hallucinating? lol you know nothing
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Offpoint: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
mentro:
I'm actually an open minded person, and I know a little, but no knowledge is wasted...
that's great... what's in the dark should be left in the dark.... woulda love to refer you to some links but NL bot won't allow that.
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by mentro: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Offpoint:

that's great... what's in the dark should be left in the dark.... woulda love to refer you to some links but NL bot won't allow that.
Can we talk outside the forum?
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by Offpoint: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2018
mentro:
Can we talk outside the forum?
yeah, we can...
Re: What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks by KiziitoKennel(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Offpoint:

yeah, we can...
I want to Join this conversation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Use Another Engine In A Murano? / Tips When Your Car Is On Fire - FRSC / Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.