Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

On T Y Danjuma Speech - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / On T Y Danjuma Speech (345 Views)

Gunmen Murder Danjuma Joseph & Abu Elamaje In Police Patrol Ambush In Enugu / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / An Open Letter To Gen. T.Y Danjuma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On T Y Danjuma Speech by DONORJIR(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
ON T. Y DANJUMA'S SPEECH I've watched T.Y Danjuma's clip of 44 seconds, over and over again. In it, he asks and urges citizens to rise and defend themselves, their states and country. Except if there's another clip which I don't know about, I with all honesty and clear conscience see nothing wrong with what he says. He simple asks people to be alert and defend themselves. He never asks anyone to wage or or attack anybody. Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II of Kano once asked Nigerians to defend themselves against Boko Haram. Except if you don't think that the herdsmen or anyone masquerading in their costumes are right to is right to kill defenseless Nigerians, there's nothing wrong with what Danjuma says. These people have nowhere else to go. Should they stay there and die without a fight? I'm not referring to a particular tribe. "Every person has a right to life." Except if you're deeply eaten by tribal or ethnic maggots that you can't see it. Danjuma's advice is blanket. It applies to everyone. It doesn't matter whether you're a Middle Beltan, Fulani, Kanuri etc. Defend yourself from attacks and ethnic cleansing. My name is Khalid Musa Ahmad . It pleases me to read, comforts me to write and delights me to talk. Stick with my posts and I shall provoke your thoughts.
Re: On T Y Danjuma Speech by Ten12(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Happy thought provoking...o

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Across Nigeria From 2012 Till Date / I’ve Made Over N100m From Kidnapping, Says Herdsmen In Edo / Police Recover 457 Illegal Arms In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.