Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) (55699 Views)

Slay Mamas Battle To Stabilise Friend Who Took Colorado & Started Convulsing / Slay Mamas Caught On CCTV Stealing From A Store / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by bjayx: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Watch fire
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thats what fake life can cause you
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by SaAyomikun(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
God's plan! ;DGod's plan!
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by roarik(f): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
lol..they actually slayed up themselves grin
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by az30: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
The poster is a man? Amazing. He sounds like a terrible gossip that would constantly be found in the midst of back-biting women...one who would find it extremely hard to mind his business.

1 Like

Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by hedonistic: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
So the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) is now involved in a petty matter of wristwatch theft? When armed robberies and kidnappings have not stopped occurring in Lagos? How did we get to this pathetic level as a country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by unknownsolja: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
i smell lies no bi only $1200 na 1million$ and the animal sars trying to assault the girl already...how una day my people for una poo hole country..lol
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by afamaustin(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Naso one gal come my house thieve my own wristewatch
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by CSTR1002: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Useless girls.

When I happen to meet these runs girls either knowingly or unknowingly, with their artificial eye lashes and their leg ring, I don't even regard them.

After the whole horizontal salsa, I just give her the change she is looking for and tell her to get the fucck out.

I don't even allow them shower before I ask them to leave.

Money hungry skreps.

5 Likes

Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
They won't do genuine work o. They will laugh at those doing genuine work.

They will tell you they can't marry a man who earn a 100k, they will ask, what can a 100k buy self.
When you sum them up from their last two generations to the next five generations, they are not worth 50k put together. Brain they don't have, shame they don't have, dignity is gone.

Brother don't kill yourself because of worthless people
Baba o! U dy vex o.
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by musicwriter(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Of course, its their first day of doing it.
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Boss13: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
When a lady doesn’t know the difference between a man’s and woman’s wrist watch, you definitely know they are BUSHYMO. You hear the BUSHYMO saying I like big face wristwatches.

The bad thing about their situation is that they have the stolen item with them. Their BUSHYMO no get part 2.

2 Likes

Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Boss13: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
KingsleyCEO:
They won't do genuine work o. They will laugh at those doing genuine work.

They will tell you they can't marry a man who earn a 100k, they will ask, what can a 100k buy self.
When you sum them up from their last two generations to the next five generations, they are not worth 50k put together. Brain they don't have, shame they don't have, dignity is gone.

Brother don't kill yourself because of worthless people

The worse thing is that we don’t call them out for what they are. A lady with no meaningful work putting on expensive stuffs and flaunting it. Even actress that have never featured in any movie for 5 years, you see them going on multiple vacations and guys here will be admiring and hailing them. Shame to morality in this country.

You read an upcoming actress interview and all she says is she wants a rich man. She wants to reap where she did not sow. This negligence on the public part has increased the pressure on young girls. In Lekki phase 1, almost 90% of the single ladies are prostitutes.

4 Likes

Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by BamiTii(f): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
No be only you grin
Gangster1ms:
This kain news dey always sweet my belle grin
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Naija sars gat no joy at all... cheesy cheesy cheesy

People and greed sha... Just go get a job.
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Boss13:

The worse thing is that we don’t call them out for what they are. A lady with no meaningful work putting on expensive stuffs and flaunting it. Even actress that have never featured in any movie for 5 years, you see them going on multiple vacations and guys here will be admiring and hailing them. Shame to morality in this country.

You read an upcoming actress interview and all she says is she wants a rich man. She wants to reap where she did not sow. This negligence on the public part has increased the pressure on young girls. In Lekki phase 1, almost 90% of the single ladies are prostitutes.
90% Did you conduct a research or what?
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by jetz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
omo $1200 wristwatch damn!!!
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by planetx13: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
W
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
fecta:
The SARS man na amebo.
You think after the man has knack them different styles like Johnny sins and pour his akamu on their back that he would mind them stealing his 1500 naira watch that he bought from malam.

I hope his wife is not on instagram sha.
He mentioned dollars sha
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by uwajeh(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
"A man who witness the incident took to instagram to narrates...." What kind of crap is this! Didn't you attend school??!!!
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Wize1: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Boss13:

No jokes o. Everyone wants to slay like Toke and Tonto. Smh
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Boss13: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wize1:

No jokes o. Everyone wants to slay like Toke and Tonto. Smh

Even both of them are involved. Are they not the pioneers!
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by afamaustin(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
D same thing one gal did to me in Ph
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Boss13: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
90% Did you conduct a research or what?

Do you want me to increase the percentage. You can start from the gate. Landlords in Lekki Phase 1 are very aware of my statement. No job, but rent a flat - next thing you invite 2 friends, from visitors to permanent residents. Sleep all day, unavailable at night. Even those with jobs are involved too.
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by thedondada(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
The way that sars guy shouted "stand up!!" I nearly stand up for my house, all i was hearing is "phug"!!! "Phug"!!! angry

grin grin grin grin

Lol. Me sef shock.

And that nigga saying phug phug too will almost stand up.
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
unfortunately, one cannot say if the man is telling a true story or just setting the women up for some perceived slight.

why would a lady wear a stolen man's watch? the thing to do is sell the watch and buy your own watch.

2 Likes

Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by SlayDaddy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ozone layer ti be ashiri tuu(Olamide voice)

1 Like

Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Boss13: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
oyb:
unfortunately, one cannot say if the man is telling a true story or just setting the women up for some perceived slight.

why would a lady wear a stolen man's watch? the thing to do is sell the watch and buy your own watch.

That’s why I stated BUSHYMO - there are ladies who intentionally wear men’s wristwatches and they have little clue about what they are doing
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Dcholeric: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
I know these two nairalanders, they are always shouting "brokers niggas" on every thread that concerns relationship and finance .

grin
Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Dshocker(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Every Nigerian girl that is into runz must die by accident,by the end of the year in Jesus name AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Two Slay Mamas Arrested For Stealing Wristwatches In Lagos (video) by Dcholeric: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dshocker:
Every Nigerian girl that is into runz must die by accident,by the end of the year in Jesus name AMEN!
girls no go shout.. reason is almost 100 percent of them are runs girls ( claiming feminist grin).

guys too no go want shout, because if they are sincere to themselves they will consider their female relations guilty as charged.

Nigerian girls and runs....I wonder what part of Nigeria abhors these feminist screaming on nairaland .

wetin concern me ...I too talk sef grin ...make I come dey go before them spot me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident / Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego / Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.