Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Tonto Dike Replied To The News That Obasanjo Is Her Father-in-law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Replied To The News That Obasanjo Is Her Father-in-law (300 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Plays Basketball With Davido, Her Father In Los Angeles / Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies' / See How Dammy Krane Replied To A Fan After He Asked If He Used Fake Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Replied To The News That Obasanjo Is Her Father-in-law by luxurious2018(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
It was earlier reported that one of the ex-presidents of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo was the grandfather to Tonto Dike's son.

The actress replied to the the news revealing that the former president Obasanjo isn't her son's grandfather.

The news got the actress furious when
an Instagram page dedicated to celebrity kids made reference to her son as Olusegun Obasanjo's grandson with a photo of the two

"The former president of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo and his grandson 100% cute," according to celebrity kids.

Tonto quickly replied the blog, correcting the insinuation that Obasanjo was actually, her son's - King's'granddad.

"Excuse me that's my son and that's not his grandfather in any way. Baba is a great man and has been wonderful to me and my son but unfortunately we have no blood relationship with Baba," she replied.

"But wldnt have you using my son's image for a Lie. He has 2grand fathers. One is late and mine is very much alive. I was as ignorant as you until I found the truth so pls pls pls and pls again I'm a mother and I wldnt tolerate this...Thanks and God bless you & your
business," she concluded.

Check for details: https://luxuriouslifestyle.com.ng/2018/03/27/tonto-dike-replied-to-the-rumour-of-her-son-being-a-grandson-to-olusegun-obasanjo/

(1) (Reply)

Former England Captain & Chelsea Assistant Coach, Ray Wilkins Dies At Age 61 / Jay Z Clears Rummor Of Beef With Kanye West / Ladies,if You Earn Less Than N150k Monthly,you Shuldn't Be Tinking Abt Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.