Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

Who Is An Entrepreneur? By Evhiemen Isa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is An Entrepreneur? By Evhiemen Isa (995 Views)

Customer Relationship Management For An Entrepreneur. / The Book That Changed My Life As Entrepreneur. / 6 Books Every Young Entrepreneur Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An Entrepreneur? By Evhiemen Isa by Brazzaville(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
In a world of inaction over promising and under-delivering, every second man seems to claim himself an “entrepreneur”. An entrepreneur is someone that would never call himself or herself an entrepreneur, an entrepreneur is someone that is happy to work while all others are out partying, an entrepreneur’s drugs is success because an entrepreneur is addicted to success and finally an entrepreneur knows one simple fact; I will make it may be not immediately but absolutely and definitely. You have to hustle; you have to think outside of the box to make things happen when it seems impossibly difficult for anything to happen, to continue to get up off the canvas when you are beaten down relentlessly. I never lose, I will succeed not immediately but absolutely and definitely, I will take action when others hesitate, I will think big when others don’t, I will sacrifice when others won’t, I will dare to dream of greatness when others fear it........
Read more via www.evhiemenisa..com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tech Writers Needed [NO MORE] / How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor... / Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [teaser]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.