Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

New Exchange Rate? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Exchange Rate? (33881 Views)

CBN Sells Discounted Dollars To Bdcs, Sets New Exchange Rate / Join This New Exchange And Make Up To $100 Or More / BREAKING: Naira Falls To All-time Low Against Dollar, See New Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Exchange Rate? by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:16am On Mar 28, 2018
lie
Re: New Exchange Rate? by bong4(m): 2:18am On Mar 28, 2018
Everything must not be political. It shouldn't be APC every time. Let me say, this was a test of faithfulness and belief in Nigeria. All I can see is a people who pray that Nigeria will be great with their lips but their hearts really hates this country. No wonder God has not answered all our prayers despite the many "Amens" we shout in our churches. What a Shame to us all.
Re: New Exchange Rate? by skales67(m): 4:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Guys, It's back to normal. Google was just missing GEJ and trying to commemorate the day the North and South West made a grievous mistake by electing their "Messiah". On this very day exactly 3 years ago, this was the rate of the Nigerian Naira to dollar but what do we have now? N360 by a dullard president who upturned the face of this nation 360 degrees

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Exchange Rate? by valuedammy(m): 4:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Check your google well.

Re: New Exchange Rate? by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 28, 2018
Flokey:
Buhari and apc have finished this country... The official amount of dollar is 182 to 1naira, but u must come from the north to enjoy these special previlage

lmao...
Re: New Exchange Rate? by TenPassfour(m): 5:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Inface economically, the foreign reserve has jack up in the last 3month,given birth to the new exchange rate as there is less pressure on dollar market.
Aboki how far
Re: New Exchange Rate? by umaryusuf(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2018
This is a sign that dollar to naira will soon crash.... Make I go sell all my funds to prevent disaster

1 Like

Re: New Exchange Rate? by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
APC zombie calculation and Manipulation.. I wonder how much they paid for this
No mind the OP. Na him know wetin him do! This is what google gives...

1 Like

Re: New Exchange Rate? by KingGBsky(m): 6:29am On Mar 28, 2018
Check again ma niggur

Re: New Exchange Rate? by mathew247: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2018
dheilaw1:
so na APC dey operate Google Now abi. you and foolishness na 5 and 6
Mumu u need to wake up from d land of the dead if you think naira to dollar is less than 300.
Re: New Exchange Rate? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2018
skales67:
Guys, It's back to normal. Google was just missing GEJ and trying to commemorate the day the North and South West made a grievous mistake by electing their "Messiah". On this very day exactly 3 years ago, this was the rate of the Nigerian Naira to dollar but what do we have now? N360 by a dullard president who upturned the face of this nation 360 degrees

I know Google is capable of pulling off an advanced April fool, which turns out to be Easter day.

Your theory is plausible. Great insight.

1 Like

Re: New Exchange Rate? by ifeanyi83(m): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2018
I noticed the same thing yesterday. Had to use my calculator jeje. How can #150,000 be $800+ grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Exchange Rate? by gonkin(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2018
All of u that said the op is wrong are late comers. I saw this post and did the search myself and got a screen shot with date and time. The op was right. Few minutes later it changed back to normal rate. SO STOP BEEN JERKHOLES AND DISSING THE OP. I WILL POST MY OWN SCREENSHOT AGAIN.
OTHER PEOPLE CONFIRMED BEFORE IT WAS REVERTED. I CHECKED BOTH GOOGLE AND ABOKIFX.

PLEASE CHECK MY DATE AND TIME

1 Like

Re: New Exchange Rate? by Olapraise24(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Na sh*t you checked.

Re: New Exchange Rate? by Chefoflife: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Google is angry with Nigeria for insulting Bill Gates

Re: New Exchange Rate? by boiz2men(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
skales67:

No doubt you work in Google.
Re: New Exchange Rate? by chux5351(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Check again

Re: New Exchange Rate? by dheilaw1(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2018
mathew247:

Mumu u need to wake up from d land of the dead if you think naira to dollar is less than 300.
oponu blockhead. we know naira is not less than 300 to a Dollar, but my question for you is, was it APC that asked Google to show less than 300 as we saw it? you need to see the doctor immediately after Easter for brain replacement cos what u have fixed there ain't working at all
Re: New Exchange Rate? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2018
PastorandMentor:
grin
watch the date

Re: New Exchange Rate? by mathew247: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
dheilaw1:
oponu blockhead. we know naira is not less than 300 to a Dollar, but my question for you is, was it APC that asked Google to show less than 300 as we saw it? you need to see the doctor immediately after Easter for brain replacement cos what u have fixed there ain't working at all
kikiki...see ZonB with fowl brain.
Re: New Exchange Rate? by ssolaoye: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
Visit https://nairabarter.com for your daily exchange rate in naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Cashless Policy Is Good For POS Business / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia / CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.