Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

We All Are The Problems Of Nigeria!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Are The Problems Of Nigeria!!! (397 Views)

Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / We Need To Tackle The Problems Of The Poor For Our Economy To Grow- VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Are The Problems Of Nigeria!!! by Tee2014: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Yeah!!! I’ve been thinking about the problems we are currently faced with, in our dear country-Nigeria…

I’ve always thought, “I need to wait for the right time before airing out my opinion”?

But then again, I’m wrong. Who/what is/are the problem(s) of Nigeria?

Is it corruption, poverty, unemployment, bad governance, terrorism, bad luck or a clueless president?

I have the answer you have all been searching clueless and waiting for…

You are!!! Your Ignorance is!!!

Cc;Lalasticlala
Cc;Mynd44
Please do the needfull
Re: We All Are The Problems Of Nigeria!!! by Tee2014: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Søren Aabye Kierkegaard once said “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards”; he was a prolific 19th century Danish philosopher and theologian.

Permit me to also share some excerpts from Emeka Asinugo’s – Dealing with the trappings of power;

‘Nze Ronald Ihejieto of Matador Community Forum raises a topical issue which has continued to make the rounds in social media.

He observes that Obafemi Awolowo was 37, Samuel Ladoke Akintola and Ahmadu Bello were both 36, Tafawa Balewa was 34, Festus Okotie-Eboh and Anthony Enahoro were both 27 years old when they led the struggle for Nigerian independence after the death of Herbert Macaulay. Only Nnamdi Azikiwe was 42 at the time.

He also recollects that the first Nigerian coup in 1966 was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu at the age of 29. That coup was countered by Murtala Mohammed and Theophilus Danjuma, both 28, Ibrahim Babangida and Nanven Garba, both 25, and Sani Abacha and Shehu Musa Yar ‘Adua, both 23. The counter-coup brought Yakubu Gowon, 32, and Emeka Ojukwu, 33, into power and also saw Olusegun Obasanjo, 29, and Muhammadu Buhari, 24, in the corridors of power’
Re: We All Are The Problems Of Nigeria!!! by Tee2014: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Few of this names mentioned by Emeka Asinugo in his article might sound familiar to most of you reading this now, and most of the names mentioned also, might sound familiar to few respectively.

If you belong to the former, you represent ‘the ignorant’ Group.

If you belong to the latter, you represent the “knowledgeable but unperturbed group”.

Some of you are thinking right now, “Well I don’t belong to this group or the other”, well...

You might as well belong to both- “The ignorant, quite knowledgeable and unconcerned group

Join me as i take you all on a journey in my search for answers to our country's problems. It's going to be a worthwhile, and quite lengthy exposition; so i'm going to break it into daily doses for your consumption.

WATCH THIS SPACE

Steve Jobs-"Only individuals who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, actually do"
Re: We All Are The Problems Of Nigeria!!! by mikolo80: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
you wey ignorant pass
Tee2014:
Yeah!!! I’ve been thinking about the problems we are currently faced with, in our dear country-Nigeria…

I’ve always thought, “I need to wait for the right time before airing out my opinion”?

But then again, I’m wrong. Who/what is/are the problem(s) of Nigeria?

Is it corruption, poverty, unemployment, bad governance, terrorism, bad luck or a clueless president?

I have the answer you have all been searching clueless and waiting for…

You are!!! Your Ignorance is!!!

Cc;Lalasticlala
Cc;Mynd44
Please do the needfull
Re: We All Are The Problems Of Nigeria!!! by Tee2014: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
DAY 2.

The saying goes: ' if you ever think you are too small to be effective, you've never been in bed with a mosquito'.

If you take a closer look at these radicals, you'll realize they were all within the 25-40 age bracket, when they took charge of the affairs of the country.

Individuals belonging to this age demography are referred to as 'YOUTHS'.

There are now incessant complaints of Nigerians chorusing- 'we keep hearing we are the leaders of tomorrow, yet all those at the helm of affairs in the country, have been in charge for a period spanning 40 years, all just passing the baton to each other!!!'

See the plethora of youths screaming in agreement for the endorsement of the 'Not too young to rule' Bill.

These brings to heart, the big question, who will take over from the so-called over-aged leaders, if or when they decide to drop their batons?

You

You cannot change/optimize a process or a system you are not part of, or have no knowledge of.

You think you can? Answer these questions.

1. Who is the current councilor of your ward in your LGA?
2. What is the name of the LGA chairman in your state of origin?
3. What is the name of the senator representing your constituency?
4. Who are the individuals responsible for making the laws in Nigeria?
5. How are laws and policies, initiated and implemented?
6. What are the functions of the Ministries, Departments and Agencies in the development and management of the country?

If you have answers to all these questions at the first glance, you still belong to the "Knowledgeable but unperturbed group".

If you have few answers or none, you still belong to the "ignorant group".

If you have some answers and haven't figured out yet the whole essence of this expository, you belong to the "ignorant , Quite knowledgeable, but unconcerned" group

(1) (Reply)

General APC To Hold Convention As Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Illegal / Breaking: Police Declare Senator Dino Melaye Wanted / Nigerians Need To Stop Petty Online Arguments With Other African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.