Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her (41605 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / What Has The Incessant Leaks Of Sex And Nude Videos Taught Us? / Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by HeWrites(m): 2:30am On Mar 28, 2018
A woman has leaked the explicit text messages she got from she pastor of the New Creation Church in Dallas Texas and this has sent the church into pandemonium.

The woman first shares screenshots of the messages on the Churches official Facebook page, claiming they were sent to her by pastor Aaron L Finley, but the pastor, who is married with kids, denied ever knowing the woman.

The messages are quite explicit; one is of the said pastor asking the woman if her period wasn’t over yet because he needs “p**sy“. The woman told him she was still on her period, then he asked her to help him get someone because he needed it badly.

According to ToriMill findings, the church is divided now as some members believe the pastor’s claim that he’s innocent while some do not believe him. As expected, this has led to division within the church.

Below are screenshots of the chat the woman shared;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/lady-leaks-alleged-sexting-messages-married-church-pastor-sent-screenshots.html

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by HeWrites(m): 2:31am On Mar 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by HeWrites(m): 2:32am On Mar 28, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:42am On Mar 28, 2018
grin

Daaaamn! He wants some nasty 0rgy but he refused to have a "COMMUNION" with his sex mate.. grin

14 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Paradigm777: 2:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Queensuccubus?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Paradigm777:
Queensuccubus?

cool

Why u calling me?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Paradigm777: 2:52am On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cool

Why u calling me?

wink

5 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:59am On Mar 28, 2018
Paradigm777:

wink

Aha. So u will just wink at me? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by medexico(m): 3:05am On Mar 28, 2018
What? Apostle must hear this!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by medexico(m): 3:06am On Mar 28, 2018
What does he have to preach about?
Adultery? Fornication? or Cheating?
I am not understanding

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Paradigm777: 3:48am On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Aha. So u will just wink on me? shocked
Tryna hv d nairaland version of wat d pastor & d slay queen did with ya. cool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Paradigm777:

Tryna hv d nairaland version of wat d pastor & d slay queen did with ya. cool

grin

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...I will make sure my version is waaay different tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by wildcatter23(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2018
All these drama ladies and their thirsty and hunger for publicity. Tomorrow they would cry rape. If you don't want a guy why chat and encourage him?

14 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by kolawoleibukun: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2018
ahaha dem don bust my guy oh. I know this guy personally oh. mo gbe o! Dem no day hear word when you day tell them. them go day carry their pastors for head

ASHEWOHH DEM NA SO DEM GO DAY CATCH DEM ONE BY ONE. ALL THESE FAKE PASTORS. UNA YARSHH GO OPEN WELL WELL.

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by KingTrollMan: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Ugly Pastor, Ugly member
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Samsimple(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2018
that's one dirty mother fvcking nasty pastor... sh!t damn it... on Sunday he will carry bible like saint and the woman will be looking like "see this one oohhh"

31 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2018
get someone that can give me some püssy and you can suck it

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by SuperBlack: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2018
That's their problem.
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by MillionDollars: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
The same people who brought us the missionary

3 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by IamPatriotic(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
That reminds me of Eze and Fatoyinbo's sexcapade
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by bikerboy1(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
grin See Gobe

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Jybz: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Savage!
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Lomprico2: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Sex sex sex sex sex sex

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by jmoore(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Hian!!

Fake chat by an amateur blogger. Try hard next time.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Both of them are evil people

The girl was complicit in the whole affair, she knew he had a wife yet she let him sleep with her, she only got angry when the man wouldn't leave his wife for her and released the chat to shame the man like she was shamed

As for the pastor, he is simply stupid and irresponsible, how can he not even apply sense small..you cant both be irresponsible and stupid at the same time

In conclusion, both of them deserve this

3 Likes

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Paradigm777: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Food is ready for freeze and his demonic followers undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by yesloaded: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Offpoint: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2018
it's non of my business
Re: Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2018
The hustle is real mehn Fucking bloggers at work...If u believe this chat is fake and arrangement between two parties click like

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State / Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.