Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Thread For TSTV Sassy Decoder Experience - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV Sassy Decoder Experience (827 Views)

See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder / TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For TSTV Sassy Decoder Experience by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2018
Hello Guys,

Even though I am no more rooting for TSTV, I would like to know what they've got to offer and thereby creating this thread for users of the decoder to come in and share their experiences.....

Please tell us something else apart from the price...

How many of the channels are HD and what are the channels they've got?

Re: A Thread For TSTV Sassy Decoder Experience by sleemoon(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Let's see if dey ll offer Premier league as earlier promised

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV Sassy Decoder Experience by Wilfem(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2018
sleemoon:
That's just the only thing I'm after, but I'm still doubtful if it.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV Sassy Decoder Experience by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wilfem:

That's just the only thing I'm after, but I'm still doubtful if it.

sleemoon:

According to their website, they have like 7 Sports Channels as follows...

Grande Sports 1: Live matches of major leagues
Grande Sports 2: Major leagues
Grande Sports 3: Kombat Sports like wrestling and karate and boxing
Grande Sports 4: Exercise sports like swimming and squach
Grande Sports 5: Alternative sports like formula one and golf
Grande Sports 6: African Sports
Grande Sports Entertainment: funny videos

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex (video) / Nigeria Mum Seen Crying Profusely Because Of Zeeworld (video) / Can There Ever Be A Tv Series As Good As Game Of Thrones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.