Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS (31712 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Flood Kills 8000 Birds In Edo, Submerge House(pics) / South Africa Based Or Those Who Has Been There Before Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by omoranmilowo: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
RIP
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Phadalod(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari sef sad[/quote]

Zombie o Zombie, Zombie not shit unless you tell ham to shit

The guy died in South Africa, Abeg wetin concern Buhari?
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Mariopgomery(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Choi my village person
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Britzdon(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
JasonScolari:
Looking at the beautiful edifice he erected at his village and the grave he's going to sleep on forever makes me remember what my little bro always say... ''Vanity upon Vanity, all is Vanity''

Sleep well bro, life is also unfair to the rich.

I disagree with that bro . Nothing like vanity upon vanity ...Leave a legacy before you end up in that hole ..
Wasted life means wasted semen
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by InfernoNig: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Good He died rich.
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by AreaFada2: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pipedreams:
Im from Anambra. Idemili south to be precise. I can authoritatively say he was into drug business and was in a brotherhood cult. They are so many of these young guys that come back to the east with Gwagon making we legit bois look as if we are hustling dust. Rip anywys

Hmmmm. But are you sure this particularly dude? shocked shocked

RIP.
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by janey1984: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A young Nigerian man simply identified as Emeka was killed in a fatal car accident. The deceased who hailed from Awka-Etiti town in Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State, was reported to have come back from South Africa in December 2017 to celebrate Christmas festivity and officially launch his new house.

According to reports, he went back to his base in South Africa on January - only for him to die in a fatal accident while driving his classy car last month, February 2018.

Preparations and arrangements for his burial are underway. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/south-african-based-nigerian-man-dies-months-after-opening-his-new-house-photos.html
He was buried last Friday. May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by ICAMETOWIN(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigerians are clowns aswear,nobody has heard the details of his auto crash yet they're here shouting village pipu,village pipu.
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Britzdon:

I disagree with that bro . Nothing like vanity upon vanity ...Leave a legacy before you end up in that hole ..
Wasted life means wasted semen
That's why we are here bro, we disagree to agree. cool
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Unik3030: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pipedreams:
Im from Anambra. Idemili south to be precise. I can authoritatively say he was into drug business and was in a brotherhood cult. They are so many of these young guys that come back to the east with Gwagon making we legit bois look as if we are hustling dust. Rip anywys
guy u are very correct, they make real hustlers look lazy when they come around with there money. only God knows sha
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by eluquenson(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
NRC in action
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Kobicove(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Tooooooo bad

Only GOD knows how he made his millons

Next of kin' nor sabi spend money oh, if u get money enjoy itself now

Bros if u die,ur next of kin go spend ur money anyhow , carry big big ukwu , drink big big stout chop many tolotolo with ur hard earned money

Rip to him undecided

What you said in very true...enjoy you wealth while you're still alive undecided
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by kingthreat(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Befoe I say RIP please let us know how he made his money
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by timmykaydude: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
ekiti paople i fear una oooooo
where did you see ekiti now? nah wao
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by gtown: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Village people

Village people

Village people

Buhari sef sad
I know, first page will never pass without a vampire P.I.G mentioning Buhari's name on this thread.
However, wetin even come concern Buhari when ipob P.I.G kill ipob P.I.G? Ipob P.I.G can kill Ipob P.I.G. It's allowed law and no sanctioning at all. But P.I.Gs should not disturb nigerians peace, otherwise dem go see python dance by fire by force.
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by chijokz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pipedreams:
I concur with you..I was in Owerri last Xmas and the way these young Malaysia and SA based guys displayed their ill-gotten wealth, moving in convoys of exotic cars and SUVs, heavy money rain @ events, etc was alarming..I still stand with legit income and a positive legacy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Omoapena(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
ekiti paople i fear una oooooo
Where you see ekiti?
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by fortune1968: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Some Igbo and their Money..........hmmmmmm
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
VANITY UPON VANITY.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by ilyasom(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pipedreams:
Keep on hustling bro, God will reward you.Don't mind the drug dealers
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by sniperr007(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Tooooooo bad

Bros if u die,ur next of kin go spend ur money anyhow , carry big big ukwu , drink big big stout chop many tolotolo with ur hard earned money

Rip to him undecided

Not only God knows.
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Follygunners: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Craze dey worry you abi? angry
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by charlesazeh(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pipedreams:
Im from Anambra. Idemili south to be precise. I can authoritatively say he was into drug business and was in a brotherhood cult. They are so many of these young guys that come back to the east from mostly south africa with Gwagon making we legit bois look as if we are hustling dust. Rip anywys
jealousy spotted.. So cos he lives in SA makes him drug dealer and evil? My guy go hustle abeg...death came to him not because you rightous pass am but just say na him time...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Buffalowings3(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Tooooooo bad

Rip to him undecided

Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by ZombieTAMER: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
gtown:

I know, first page will never pass without a vampire P.I.G mentioning Buhari's name on this thread.
However, wetin even come concern Buhari when ipob P.I.G kill ipob P.I.G? Ipob P.I.G can kill Ipob P.I.G. It's allowed law and no sanctioning at all. But P.I.Gs should not disturb nigerians peace, otherwise dem go see python dance by fire by force.

Cows to the rescue grin

Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by Kazal999: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Y are people just too wicked... Wat have those his village people gained new.. I advise, if u blow no go village for d main time.. UT t friends might be ur greatest enemy.
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by winj3: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Wrong title.

South Africa Based IGBO drug dealer Dies.
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by koning: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pipedreams:
Im from Anambra. Idemili south to be precise. I can authoritatively say he was into drug business and was in a brotherhood cult. They are so many of these young guys that come back to the east from mostly south africa with Gwagon making we legit bois look as if we are hustling dust. Rip anywys

I feel your pain, nwanne. But stay legit. It pays better in the long run. Take it from me. I know.

BTW... how did he gat his car mangled like that? This must be one hell of a reckless driving.
Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by gtown: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Cows to the rescue grin
How we treat P.I.Gs whenever they try anything silly

Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by ZombieTAMER: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
gtown:

How we treat P.I.Gs whenever they try anything silly

Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sanchase:
Its terrible, people don't think of the life after living on earth, where do you go ?

All the riches and wealth can never been taken with you. Nobody has a solution to death, yet you look around and see so much wealth go to waste in the hands of people who never laboured for it.

Re: South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pipedreams:

Are you expressing JEALOUSY or sympathy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) / Learner Loses Control Of Her Car, Traps A Lady In Front Of Her Shop In Lagos / 5 Best Airports In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.