Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

#bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss (19196 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by thatigboman: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
okonja:

Imagine Serbia beating Nigeria because Mikel was not around undecided
CeeC will win this bbnaija. Trust me
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by thatigboman: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sheuns:

grin mathematics no fit work for here o. Make we yan ourselves the truth, we no fit see 4points in that group.
CeeC is going nowhere
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by ngwababe(f): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
You don't seek someone's validation before you do whatever but you want someone to seek your validation before acting.
Ndi igbo turu ilu si, " eburu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu nku, mana eburu nke gi, icheta n'obu ozu ".
You want people to displease themselves just to please you but you won't do it some to other person.
Self-esteem without smartness is pride and foolishness(oyibo).lol
Tboss should hide her face in shame for making her father to curse her openly,imagine on social media. Imagine a global curse? Chai!!
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by thatigboman: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Sheuns:
78 days to Russia 2018. This world cup go bhad.
bbnaija is ending in april.
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by thatigboman: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
nonye6194:
World cup na die Choi. see how isco score hat trick against Argentina. Germany losing for the first time since 2016.

WC issa must watch and I can't wait too. who else is with me ?
CeeC is winning this. Dont worry
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by thatigboman: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
nonye6194:
World cup na die Choi. see how isco score hat trick against Argentina. Germany losing for the first time since 2016.

WC issa must watch and I can't wait too. who else is with me ?
u should more worried about Teddy A losing
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by Sheuns(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
thatigboman:
CeeC is going nowhere
She ain't winning either. tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by thatigboman: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
okonja:

Make we do our usual mathematics grin

If we can beat Iceland with more than a goal, play a goalless draw against Croatia, and probably loose to Argentina with just a goal, then we can qualify to knockout stage by being best looser cheesy
the mathematics u should do is who will bbnaija top 5
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by joenor(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
She has a point there sha
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by awesomet1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
The Bible clearly States that we shouldn't think too highly of ourselves.

Romans 12:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

King James Version (KJV)
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
holicalpha:
No be lie..

In Nigeria once you have a standard, you dey form be that.
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
holicalpha:
No be lie..

In Nigeria once you have a standard, you dey form be that.
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by nonye6194: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
thatigboman:
u should more worried about Teddy A losing

never watched anything big brother, sorry.
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by thatigboman: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
nonye6194:

never watched anything big brother, sorry.
sorry for yourself. Why commenting on a thread u never watch. U dont know the difference between a bbnaija thread and a football thread?
Re: #bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss by nonye6194: 3:25am On Mar 31, 2018
thatigboman:
sorry for yourself. Why commenting on a thread u never watch. U dont know the difference between a bbnaija thread and a football thread?

I comment where tf I choose to alright. And dont quit going around quoting people comments without minding your own damn business. si Vis Pacem, para bellum

Robbers Invade Lagbaja's House In Lagos / Beyonce And Jay Z's Prenup / Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members