Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos (27342 Views)

Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo / Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Nicklaus619(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

They are not the only black children in temperate regions.

Mind you, when I said 'let breeze touch their skulls', I meant the hair should be a befitting length, not one that makes them look like they are being raised by a bunch of itinerant hippies.

That's why we are different mam, we all got our opinion and decision.
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by petenweke: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2018
I being dey vez for femi say him never marry him just get babymama. After werrin happen to Emmanuel Ebuoa of Cote DE Voire I come understand. Even Mickel Obi no marry him own too. I sure say Femi don give Mickel free tutorial
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

They are not the only black children in temperate regions.

Mind you, when I said 'let breeze touch their skulls', I meant the hair should be a befitting length, not one that makes them look like they are being raised by a bunch of itinerant hippies.

grin grin

Hm. Can you explain this concept of "befitting length". Are you aware that what might appear "fitting" to you might not appear "fitting" to others. In your opinion would you say that the people below have "fitting" hair lengths?

2 Likes

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by jaychubi: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2018
Looks like pre wedding shots
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Yameater(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

I thought you have outgrown making idiotic comments.

Who are you talking to you this...
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Yameater(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
naptu2:

grin grin

Hm. Can you explain this concept of "befitting length". Are you aware that what might appear "fitting" to you might not appear "fitting" to others. In your opinion would you say that the people below have "fitting" hair lengths?

I swear you forgot they were in a cold weather area
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yameater:

I swear you forgot they were in a cold weather area

Even in hot tropical weather

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by gregyboy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:
Abeg let them cut the kids hair so that breeze will touch their skulls. What is the meaning of all these plenty plenty hair.

Ogo wentin concern you abi how e take effect you ni. abi your head when breeze dey enter he don carry go uk before...abi he make dullard change....mtcheww

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
naptu2:

grin grin

Heh. Naptu, my darling, Mike's era is not our era. Besides, those are adults, not kids.
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Heh. Naptu, my darling, Mike's era is not our era. Besides, those are adults, not kids.

Ok. Kids. Donny Osmond, Gary Coleman, Li'll Bow Wow and Macaulay Culkin coming up.

I also have pre-colonial African kids if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
naptu2:

grin grin

Ishilove na disciplinarian. Skin cut for everyone.with broken bottle if required Qed
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

And don't forget Corbin Bleu

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by newslifeop: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Ishilove: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
naptu2:

And don't forget Corbin Bleu
Adult
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Adult

Child! angry

Corbin Bleu was a child when he had long hair. He has shorter hair now.

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
oyb:

Ishilove na disciplinarian. Skin cut for everyone.with broken bottle if required Qed
Oshamo cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
naptu2:

Child! angry

Corbin Bleu was a child when he had long hair. He has shorter hair now.
He is still older than Martin's shidren grin
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by julioralph(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Martins should be called back to the Super eagles squad. We lack a good striker
Help me tell dem ooo. He's very experienced and will add good value to the team. Even if he doesn't score, he will trouble the opposing team and cause their backline to commit.
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

He is still older than Martin's shidren grin

Good. You've admitted that he was a child in those pictures. So, why does it matter that he was older than Martin's children?

Besides, you haven't made any comment about the other pictures I posted.

Here are more pictures. L'ill Bow Wow.

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Octaves(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yameater:

Thought you were smarter than this
so you can't make your point without insulting someone's intelligence?
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
naptu2:

Good. You've admitted that he was a child in those pictures. So, why does it matter that he was older than Martin's children?

Mscheeeewwwww
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Yameater(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Octaves:
so you can't make your point without insulting someone's intelligence?

What’s the meaning of this?

Or is it your intelligence?
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Mscheeeewwwww

grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, you haven't answered my question. Do you know what a high top fade is?
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
naptu2:

By the way, you haven't answered my question. Do you know what a high top fade is?

It's a bend down basketball shoe grin
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
oyb:

It's a bend down basketball shoe grin

grin grin grin
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
naptu2:

Mscheeeewwwww angry
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
naptu2:

That's like oko mola, right?
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Wrong.
Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

See it for women grin

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Hi-Top-Fade.

This is Kid N Play. Take a look at Kid's hair. How many hippies have you seen sporting hi top fades?

Last picture = Big Daddy Kane.

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by naptu2: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Take a look at Obafemi Martins' older son and look at the other kids in the pictures below. How many hippies have you seen sporting hi top fades?

Re: Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
oyb:

See it for women grin
Eyin mature people grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teams That Need To Win Today In The Premier League Final Fixture / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) / AFCON: Why Nigeria Lost To Algeria – Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.