Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,911 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Will Show Anthony Joshua Is Not A God — Parker Brags - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Show Anthony Joshua Is Not A God — Parker Brags (392 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) / Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker: World Heavyweight Boxing Unification Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Show Anthony Joshua Is Not A God — Parker Brags by AllNews(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Joseph Parker has dismissed Anthony Joshua’s “unrealistic” claims and insists he will beat the British-born Nigerian because “he’s not a god”.The WBO heavyweight world champion was responding to Joshua’s suggestion that no human canbeat him, ahead of their unification fight on Saturday.Parker and Joshua went face to face at the Sky Central press conference and the New Zealander made it clear that he would prove the favourite wrong.“I am a champion. I am here to take his belts back, so if he sees that as a stepping stone or a change in his life then it’s up to him, whatever he thinks,” Parker told Skysports.“But I am here to take his belts back home, for myself, for my team, for my family and country. That’s it.“When asked about Joshua’s remark that no human can beat him, Parker said, “You can say it’s arrogance,but it is not realistic. Of course he can be beaten, he’s not a god, he’s a human being – and I am going to show that on Saturday night.“And if I do and he tries to recover, I am not going to give him the chance to recover. I am going to chase him down and get him out of there.”Joshua is the strong favourite for the first heavyweight unification fight to take place on British shores and believes he will knock the visitor out.Parker, though, made it clear he has more to his armoury than the renowned chin and knockout power.“Listen, we are here for the challenge,” Parker added.“We love challenges and whatever he brings, we’re going to be better.“We’ve trained hard for this fight, prepared and like I said, I am confident. I will be surprised if he can catch me.”

Source: https://candytv.com.ng/2018/03/28/parker-brags-ahead-of-fight-on-saturday-i-will-show-anthony-joshua-is-not-a-god/

Re: I Will Show Anthony Joshua Is Not A God — Parker Brags by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Underestimate yoruba's "aluwo" at your own peril.
Re: I Will Show Anthony Joshua Is Not A God — Parker Brags by Dandanlowo: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2018
As ur name says.... Im sure dem go pack u comot ni.. U wont leav on ur feet
Re: I Will Show Anthony Joshua Is Not A God — Parker Brags by jerryunit48: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Of course he’s not , we know you will give your best but in the end he will beat you
Re: I Will Show Anthony Joshua Is Not A God — Parker Brags by blackbreed25(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2018
shebi you don de rake abi
if them kill you I must come you burial come chup rice
Re: I Will Show Anthony Joshua Is Not A God — Parker Brags by odehman: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Hahahahahahaha

Pd refurb interior check us out

(1) (Reply)

Watch Funny Videos Of 'ojoro' Penalties In NPFL / ‘isco Is A Madrid Player And He Is Going To Stay Here’ / Jose Mourinho: Man Utd Is Better Than Chelsea, Liverpool And Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.