Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Obtaining Visas,work And Residence Permits In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obtaining Visas,work And Residence Permits In Nigeria. (684 Views)

Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtaining Visas,work And Residence Permits In Nigeria. by Omolola92(f): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2018
Information, they say is Key. Read this lovely article published on Lexology that details the requirements and steps for obtaining work,residence permits and Visas in Nigeria. As it is popularly said, if compliance is hard, try non-compliance. Find Link Below:

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=c519cc40-2542-45df-9426-5445f9e9e82d
Re: Obtaining Visas,work And Residence Permits In Nigeria. by JandyJ(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Is Nigeria worth it? I wonder who will stress his or her self for Nigerian visa or residence permit. Nonsense
Re: Obtaining Visas,work And Residence Permits In Nigeria. by Ttipsy(f): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2018
JandyJ:
Is Nigeria worth it? I wonder who will stress his or her self for Nigerian visa or residence permit. Nonsense
so security purposes, its worth it
Re: Obtaining Visas,work And Residence Permits In Nigeria. by Olabestonic001(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2018
JandyJ:

At least tons of Chinese people do. cheesy
Re: Obtaining Visas,work And Residence Permits In Nigeria. by JandyJ(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Olabestonic001:

At least tons of Chinese people do. cheesy

They must be caused
Re: Obtaining Visas,work And Residence Permits In Nigeria. by JandyJ(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ttipsy:
so security purposes, its worth it

What security? Are u secured?
Re: Obtaining Visas,work And Residence Permits In Nigeria. by chukxie(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
JandyJ:

They must be caused

It's 'cursed'. The Chinese, Indians, Lebanese, Americans... are making tons of money in Nigeria while you're deluding yourself the aforementioned nationals are cursed. grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Airbus A350 Perform A Near-vertical Take-off Like A Fighter Jet / My Kigali Experience | The Land Of A Thousand Hills / El-rufai Introduces 2 Jets For Kaduna-abuja Air Shuttle Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.